Grand Oasis Cancun reveals line-up of music events this spring
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has announced its line-up of festivals for winter/spring 2016 at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico. This year's concerts and events have something for everyone and include Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest, taking place throughout February, March, and May.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has revealed its winter/spring music festivals and concerts for 2016 at Grand Oasis in Mexico.
The line-up includes Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest that will take place throughout February, March and May at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Dance U is a series of weekend concerts at Grand Oasis Cancun that will showcase global acts in the world of electronic dance music.
The line-up includes the Dutch-born DJ Silva on 27th February; Cash Cash, an American electronic dance music group on 5th March; Dannic, a Dutch progressive house DJ and producer on 12th March; and Bosstich+Fussible with a live band on 26th March.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May, with concerts from world-class musicians and artists.
The line-up includes Los Musicos de Jose, a Mexican funk band, and the American RandB horn band Tower of Power on 21st May; the rock/funk/jazz band from Mexico City, Fiusha on 28th May; and Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan on 28th May.
The Oasis resorts will also host its second Electro Latin Beat Fest in the spring. Previous performers include Zion and Lennox and Jowel and Randy, Candy Boy, Dave Quireza, DJ Syphe, and Panamanian producer and artist Chombo.
"Vacation experiences should be just as much about relaxation as about discovery, and these music festivals are a great way to bring together people from all over the world where they can communicate and partake through music."
Explained Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Oasis Hotels and Resorts. Grand Oasis Cancun has also opened its new Havana Night Club with Havana Club's Cigar Bar, which resembles the famous nightclubs of Havana in Cuba during the 1950s.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with an array of accommodation and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with turquoise sea.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...