Grand Oasis Cancun reveals line-up of music events this spring
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has announced its line-up of festivals for winter/spring 2016 at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico. This year's concerts and events have something for everyone and include Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest, taking place throughout February, March, and May.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has revealed its winter/spring music festivals and concerts for 2016 at Grand Oasis in Mexico.
The line-up includes Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest that will take place throughout February, March and May at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Dance U is a series of weekend concerts at Grand Oasis Cancun that will showcase global acts in the world of electronic dance music.
The line-up includes the Dutch-born DJ Silva on 27th February; Cash Cash, an American electronic dance music group on 5th March; Dannic, a Dutch progressive house DJ and producer on 12th March; and Bosstich+Fussible with a live band on 26th March.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May, with concerts from world-class musicians and artists.
The line-up includes Los Musicos de Jose, a Mexican funk band, and the American RandB horn band Tower of Power on 21st May; the rock/funk/jazz band from Mexico City, Fiusha on 28th May; and Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan on 28th May.
The Oasis resorts will also host its second Electro Latin Beat Fest in the spring. Previous performers include Zion and Lennox and Jowel and Randy, Candy Boy, Dave Quireza, DJ Syphe, and Panamanian producer and artist Chombo.
"Vacation experiences should be just as much about relaxation as about discovery, and these music festivals are a great way to bring together people from all over the world where they can communicate and partake through music."
Explained Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Oasis Hotels and Resorts. Grand Oasis Cancun has also opened its new Havana Night Club with Havana Club's Cigar Bar, which resembles the famous nightclubs of Havana in Cuba during the 1950s.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with an array of accommodation and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with turquoise sea.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...