Grand Oasis Cancun reveals line-up of music events this spring
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has announced its line-up of festivals for winter/spring 2016 at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico. This year's concerts and events have something for everyone and include Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest, taking place throughout February, March, and May.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has revealed its winter/spring music festivals and concerts for 2016 at Grand Oasis in Mexico.
The line-up includes Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest that will take place throughout February, March and May at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Dance U is a series of weekend concerts at Grand Oasis Cancun that will showcase global acts in the world of electronic dance music.
The line-up includes the Dutch-born DJ Silva on 27th February; Cash Cash, an American electronic dance music group on 5th March; Dannic, a Dutch progressive house DJ and producer on 12th March; and Bosstich+Fussible with a live band on 26th March.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May, with concerts from world-class musicians and artists.
The line-up includes Los Musicos de Jose, a Mexican funk band, and the American RandB horn band Tower of Power on 21st May; the rock/funk/jazz band from Mexico City, Fiusha on 28th May; and Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan on 28th May.
The Oasis resorts will also host its second Electro Latin Beat Fest in the spring. Previous performers include Zion and Lennox and Jowel and Randy, Candy Boy, Dave Quireza, DJ Syphe, and Panamanian producer and artist Chombo.
"Vacation experiences should be just as much about relaxation as about discovery, and these music festivals are a great way to bring together people from all over the world where they can communicate and partake through music."
Explained Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Oasis Hotels and Resorts. Grand Oasis Cancun has also opened its new Havana Night Club with Havana Club's Cigar Bar, which resembles the famous nightclubs of Havana in Cuba during the 1950s.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with an array of accommodation and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with turquoise sea.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...