Grand Oasis Cancun reveals line-up of music events this spring
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has announced its line-up of festivals for winter/spring 2016 at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun in Mexico. This year's concerts and events have something for everyone and include Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest, taking place throughout February, March, and May.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has revealed its winter/spring music festivals and concerts for 2016 at Grand Oasis in Mexico.
The line-up includes Dance U, Jazz U, Electro Latin Beat and Country Music Fest that will take place throughout February, March and May at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Dance U is a series of weekend concerts at Grand Oasis Cancun that will showcase global acts in the world of electronic dance music.
The line-up includes the Dutch-born DJ Silva on 27th February; Cash Cash, an American electronic dance music group on 5th March; Dannic, a Dutch progressive house DJ and producer on 12th March; and Bosstich+Fussible with a live band on 26th March.
The Pyramid at Grand Oasis will host the Oasis Jazz U Festival in May, with concerts from world-class musicians and artists.
The line-up includes Los Musicos de Jose, a Mexican funk band, and the American RandB horn band Tower of Power on 21st May; the rock/funk/jazz band from Mexico City, Fiusha on 28th May; and Grammy Award-winning soul and funk singer Chaka Khan on 28th May.
The Oasis resorts will also host its second Electro Latin Beat Fest in the spring. Previous performers include Zion and Lennox and Jowel and Randy, Candy Boy, Dave Quireza, DJ Syphe, and Panamanian producer and artist Chombo.
"Vacation experiences should be just as much about relaxation as about discovery, and these music festivals are a great way to bring together people from all over the world where they can communicate and partake through music."
Explained Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Oasis Hotels and Resorts. Grand Oasis Cancun has also opened its new Havana Night Club with Havana Club's Cigar Bar, which resembles the famous nightclubs of Havana in Cuba during the 1950s.
Located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN) and 20 minutes from downtown Cancun, Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive entertainment resort with an array of accommodation and facilities including spas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, a marina, and a stretch of white sandy beach fringed with turquoise sea.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...