Amari Havodda Maldives opens in Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll
The Amari Havodda Maldives opened its doors to holidaymakers last week. Designed by Singapore-based French designer Isabelle Miaja, the luxury 120-villa resort is situated in the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the Maldives, and is surrounded by a thriving reef that is home to stunning coral and diverse marine species.
Amari Havodda Maldives opened to holidaymakers earlier this month in the picturesque Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll.
The luxury resort is surrounded by tropical landscapes including a thriving reef that boasts an array of diverse and colourful marine species.
Isabelle Miaja, a Singapore-based French designer, created the "natural simplicity" interiors, and the public areas and accommodation features various artwork, fittings and textures that have been inspired by contemporary Maldivian themes.
The 120 luxury villas are made up of 48 Beach Villas, 12 Beach Pool Villas, 58 Overwater Villas, and two Overwater Pool Villas.
Accommodation features include natural timber flooring, private terraces with sin loungers, covered open-air bathrooms with separate baths and rain showers, free Wi-Fi, minibars, oversized day beds, 40-inch TVs, and DVD players.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include dining outlets including Amaya Food Gallery, Japanese concept Ember Robatayaki grill, and Thari pool bar, a FIT Centre, Breeze Spa, and Dive Centre, and swimming pools.
Amari Havodda Maldives can be reached via a 55-minute domestic flight to Kaadedhdhoo Domestic Airport from Male International Airport (MLE), and guest will then take a 10-minute speedboat transfer to the secluded resort in the large atoll.
Amari is an upscale hotel brand operated by the Thailand-based ONYX Hospitality Group, which is owned by Crystal Plaza Resorts. The hotel company operates 51 properties across the Asia Pacific.
The Amari brand encompasses the spirit of local culture and enhances elements of traditional Asian hospitality, enabling guests to feel relaxed in each and every hotel.
The Maldives is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
Tourists can enjoy an array of activities such as snorkelling or scuba diving, boat trips to neighbouring islands, hiking through emerald tropical forests, and unwinding on pristine white sugar sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...