One to One Hotels to debut in Ras Al Khaimah after signing management agreement
One to One Hotels and Resorts have announced that they have signed a management agreement with the Al Maha Residence hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. This will be the first management contract for One to One in the northern United Arab Emirate, and the boutique hotel will join the group's 'Suite' brand category.
One to One Hotels and Resorts will be making its debut in Ras Al Khaimah, after it signed a management agreement with a boutique hotel.
The company's COO and partner Philipe Harb recently signed the agreement for the Al Maha Residence with its owner Youssef Rashed. Mr Rashed explained:
"This is an exciting time for our company as we partner with One to One Hotels and Resorts to gain and secure a stronger position in Ras Al Khaimah."
One to One has opened a sales and marketing office in nearby Dubai, and it will be working with Iconsulthotels, the Dubai-based boutique hotel consulting firm, to help expand the property in Ras Al Khaimah.
Philippe Harb, Chief operating officer of One to One Hotels and Resorts, added:
"Al Maha will be part of our ‘Suite' brand category, with plans to grow all our four brands, and to be present in every metropolitan city in the MENA region."
One to One Hotels and Resorts has four categories in its portfolio: elite hotels, boutique hotels, wellness resorts, and suites. The hotel group operates several properties in the Middle East and Asia, and it has plans to operate hotels in all four of its categories in cities across the MENA region.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Situated in the far north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, RAK is a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, vast green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with pristine white sandy beaches.
Holidaymakers to the emirate can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the country boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
Last year, Ras Al Khaimah attracted approximately 650,000 guests to its hotels and hotel apartments in the first nine to ten months; an eight per cent increase on the same period in 2014.
Approximately 3,600 new hotel rooms are being added to the market in Ras Al Khaimah between now and 2019, with a mix of options in four- and five-star hotels, and serviced apartments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy a romantic escape with spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf in Ras Al Khaimah
- Elegant and spacious rooms that will provide ultimate comfort
- Enjoy the 800-metre private sandy beach offering various water sports
- Family packages for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located on the stunning south east cost of the Arabian Peninsula, the Smartline Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah enjoys its...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...