Dubai's Burj Al Arab reopens the renovated Bab Al Yam dining venue
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.
The iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah has reopened its all day dining restaurant, Bab Al Yam, following an extensive renovation programme.
Situated in the luxurious hotel in Dubai, the restaurant's features include a spacious terrace and lavish shisha lounges where guests can unwind in comfort. In the centre of the venue is a brick kitchen oven, where diners can watch the team create their culinary delights.
The new restaurant menu, Bab Al Yam's Chef de Cuisine, was produced by the hotel's Executive Chef Maxime Luvara, and it focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients that will create Mediterranean dishes inspired by the Middle East. Menu examples include buttered tiger prawns with pickled lemon, and Datterino tomato bruschetta with marinated anchovies.
Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf and downtown Dubai through floor-to-ceiling windows, and the stylish Shisha lounge boasts sun loungers and umbrellas, making it the perfect place to relax with family or friends.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the private Majlis Al Bahar beach, the Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that offers breathtaking views of the ocean and bustling city below.
At the 2015 World Travel Awards, the hotel was named as the World's Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel, Middle East's Leading All Suite Hotel, and Dubai's Leading Hotel.
The beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button. Modern amenities and services include 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...