Dubai's Burj Al Arab reopens the renovated Bab Al Yam dining venue
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.
The iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah has reopened its all day dining restaurant, Bab Al Yam, following an extensive renovation programme.
Situated in the luxurious hotel in Dubai, the restaurant's features include a spacious terrace and lavish shisha lounges where guests can unwind in comfort. In the centre of the venue is a brick kitchen oven, where diners can watch the team create their culinary delights.
The new restaurant menu, Bab Al Yam's Chef de Cuisine, was produced by the hotel's Executive Chef Maxime Luvara, and it focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients that will create Mediterranean dishes inspired by the Middle East. Menu examples include buttered tiger prawns with pickled lemon, and Datterino tomato bruschetta with marinated anchovies.
Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf and downtown Dubai through floor-to-ceiling windows, and the stylish Shisha lounge boasts sun loungers and umbrellas, making it the perfect place to relax with family or friends.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the private Majlis Al Bahar beach, the Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that offers breathtaking views of the ocean and bustling city below.
At the 2015 World Travel Awards, the hotel was named as the World's Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel, Middle East's Leading All Suite Hotel, and Dubai's Leading Hotel.
The beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button. Modern amenities and services include 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...