Dubai's Burj Al Arab reopens the renovated Bab Al Yam dining venue
The Burj Al Arab has reopened the Bab Al Yam restaurant, after an extensive renovation project. Located in the world's most luxurious hotel in Dubai, the new upgraded dining outlet has a spacious terrace, shisha lounges, a central brick kitchen oven, and a new menu that was created by the hotel's renowned Executive Chef Maxime Luvara.
The iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah has reopened its all day dining restaurant, Bab Al Yam, following an extensive renovation programme.
Situated in the luxurious hotel in Dubai, the restaurant's features include a spacious terrace and lavish shisha lounges where guests can unwind in comfort. In the centre of the venue is a brick kitchen oven, where diners can watch the team create their culinary delights.
The new restaurant menu, Bab Al Yam's Chef de Cuisine, was produced by the hotel's Executive Chef Maxime Luvara, and it focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients that will create Mediterranean dishes inspired by the Middle East. Menu examples include buttered tiger prawns with pickled lemon, and Datterino tomato bruschetta with marinated anchovies.
Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf and downtown Dubai through floor-to-ceiling windows, and the stylish Shisha lounge boasts sun loungers and umbrellas, making it the perfect place to relax with family or friends.
Located on an artificial island 280 metres from Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the Burj Al Arab has an iconic structure which resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow and the building soars 321 metres into the sky.
Unique features at the Burj Al Arab include three aquariums, several gourmet restaurants, the private Majlis Al Bahar beach, the Assawan Spa and Health Club; and the Sky View Bar that offers breathtaking views of the ocean and bustling city below.
At the 2015 World Travel Awards, the hotel was named as the World's Leading Luxury All Suite Hotel, Middle East's Leading All Suite Hotel, and Dubai's Leading Hotel.
The beachfront hotel boasts all-suite accommodation with state-of-the-art technology where guests can change the lighting, curtains and air conditioning with the touch of a button. Modern amenities and services include 42-inch plasma screen TVs with DVD and cable channels; a separate living area and dining area; walk-in showers and Jacuzzi baths with a full range of men and ladies Hermes products; dedicated 24-hour butler service; and office areas with laptops, internet access, and private fax, printer and copier machines.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...