The Holiday Place scoops up two prestigious accolades at the British Travel Awards 2015
Yesterday evening at the British Travel Awards 2015 ceremony held at The Holiday Place was announced a winner in two of the categories it was nominated in. Thanks to the vote of thousands of UK holidaymakers, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Tour Operator of the year for the first time and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for the fourth year running!
Battersea Evolution in London was host to a very special ceremony last night, the one annual event that celebrates the best companies in the British travels Industry, from airlines to tour operators, agencies, hotel chains, cruise lines, destinations and attractions.
The Holiday Place was there once again as a multiple nominated company in a number of categories and walked out with two coveted awards by the end of the night: Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
To collect the awards were Company Director; Neil Shah, Product Manager; Parul Jadav, Marketing Manager; Anna Vine and Web Designer; Jana Crowne, who all stepped up to the podium on stage when The Holiday Place’s name was called out as winners of the title of Best Independent Travel Agency, a first for us and one that we highly value as the greatest new addition to our list of awards.
We received the other accolade in a different hall on the mezzanine level, where champagne was being poured out next to an enormous chocolate fountain. In the case of this one, we’ve been lucky enough to have been winning it over the last four years so we are real veterans in the category of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
For the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, Battersea Evolution was transformed into New York, which was this year’s main theme. From graffiti-laden walls to yellow cabs and hot dog stands it was the quintessential New York everywhere you looked.
Awards were presented throughout the evening as a three-course meal was served to guests and winners were called to the stage between courses.
Last night was yet another very special night for The Holiday Place and everyone in its team is immensely proud of our achievement. We want to take this opportunity to once again thank every single one of our holidaymakers who voted for us and made us double winners this year – it all couldn’t have happened without you!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...