The Holiday Place scoops up two prestigious accolades at the British Travel Awards 2015
Yesterday evening at the British Travel Awards 2015 ceremony held at The Holiday Place was announced a winner in two of the categories it was nominated in. Thanks to the vote of thousands of UK holidaymakers, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Tour Operator of the year for the first time and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for the fourth year running!
Battersea Evolution in London was host to a very special ceremony last night, the one annual event that celebrates the best companies in the British travels Industry, from airlines to tour operators, agencies, hotel chains, cruise lines, destinations and attractions.
The Holiday Place was there once again as a multiple nominated company in a number of categories and walked out with two coveted awards by the end of the night: Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
To collect the awards were Company Director; Neil Shah, Product Manager; Parul Jadav, Marketing Manager; Anna Vine and Web Designer; Jana Crowne, who all stepped up to the podium on stage when The Holiday Place’s name was called out as winners of the title of Best Independent Travel Agency, a first for us and one that we highly value as the greatest new addition to our list of awards.
We received the other accolade in a different hall on the mezzanine level, where champagne was being poured out next to an enormous chocolate fountain. In the case of this one, we’ve been lucky enough to have been winning it over the last four years so we are real veterans in the category of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
For the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, Battersea Evolution was transformed into New York, which was this year’s main theme. From graffiti-laden walls to yellow cabs and hot dog stands it was the quintessential New York everywhere you looked.
Awards were presented throughout the evening as a three-course meal was served to guests and winners were called to the stage between courses.
Last night was yet another very special night for The Holiday Place and everyone in its team is immensely proud of our achievement. We want to take this opportunity to once again thank every single one of our holidaymakers who voted for us and made us double winners this year – it all couldn’t have happened without you!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...