The Holiday Place scoops up two prestigious accolades at the British Travel Awards 2015
Yesterday evening at the British Travel Awards 2015 ceremony held at The Holiday Place was announced a winner in two of the categories it was nominated in. Thanks to the vote of thousands of UK holidaymakers, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Tour Operator of the year for the first time and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for the fourth year running!
Battersea Evolution in London was host to a very special ceremony last night, the one annual event that celebrates the best companies in the British travels Industry, from airlines to tour operators, agencies, hotel chains, cruise lines, destinations and attractions.
The Holiday Place was there once again as a multiple nominated company in a number of categories and walked out with two coveted awards by the end of the night: Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
To collect the awards were Company Director; Neil Shah, Product Manager; Parul Jadav, Marketing Manager; Anna Vine and Web Designer; Jana Crowne, who all stepped up to the podium on stage when The Holiday Place’s name was called out as winners of the title of Best Independent Travel Agency, a first for us and one that we highly value as the greatest new addition to our list of awards.
We received the other accolade in a different hall on the mezzanine level, where champagne was being poured out next to an enormous chocolate fountain. In the case of this one, we’ve been lucky enough to have been winning it over the last four years so we are real veterans in the category of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
For the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, Battersea Evolution was transformed into New York, which was this year’s main theme. From graffiti-laden walls to yellow cabs and hot dog stands it was the quintessential New York everywhere you looked.
Awards were presented throughout the evening as a three-course meal was served to guests and winners were called to the stage between courses.
Last night was yet another very special night for The Holiday Place and everyone in its team is immensely proud of our achievement. We want to take this opportunity to once again thank every single one of our holidaymakers who voted for us and made us double winners this year – it all couldn’t have happened without you!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Explore Thailand’s own ‘City of Angels’ with a stay at the Rembrandt Hotel and Towers in the heart of Bangkok, making it...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...