The Holiday Place scoops up two prestigious accolades at the British Travel Awards 2015
Yesterday evening at the British Travel Awards 2015 ceremony held at The Holiday Place was announced a winner in two of the categories it was nominated in. Thanks to the vote of thousands of UK holidaymakers, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Tour Operator of the year for the first time and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for the fourth year running!
Battersea Evolution in London was host to a very special ceremony last night, the one annual event that celebrates the best companies in the British travels Industry, from airlines to tour operators, agencies, hotel chains, cruise lines, destinations and attractions.
The Holiday Place was there once again as a multiple nominated company in a number of categories and walked out with two coveted awards by the end of the night: Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
To collect the awards were Company Director; Neil Shah, Product Manager; Parul Jadav, Marketing Manager; Anna Vine and Web Designer; Jana Crowne, who all stepped up to the podium on stage when The Holiday Place’s name was called out as winners of the title of Best Independent Travel Agency, a first for us and one that we highly value as the greatest new addition to our list of awards.
We received the other accolade in a different hall on the mezzanine level, where champagne was being poured out next to an enormous chocolate fountain. In the case of this one, we’ve been lucky enough to have been winning it over the last four years so we are real veterans in the category of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda.
For the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, Battersea Evolution was transformed into New York, which was this year’s main theme. From graffiti-laden walls to yellow cabs and hot dog stands it was the quintessential New York everywhere you looked.
Awards were presented throughout the evening as a three-course meal was served to guests and winners were called to the stage between courses.
Last night was yet another very special night for The Holiday Place and everyone in its team is immensely proud of our achievement. We want to take this opportunity to once again thank every single one of our holidaymakers who voted for us and made us double winners this year – it all couldn’t have happened without you!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...