Licence to thrill - an evening with Elite Island Resorts
Last Wednesday The Holiday Place was part of a select group of partners that got invited to a very special evening with Elite Island Resorts which consisted of a cosy meet-and-greet session accompanied by a tasty and varied buffet spread at Leicester Square's The Slug and Lettuce and which concluded with a group cinema outing to watch James Bond's latest film, Spectre, at the Empire Leicester Square's new IMAX Laser experience. A special evening of networking with one of THP's most important partners in the Caribbean, perfectly topped by first-class entertainment.
Two representatives from The Holiday Place (myself and Product Executive, Gosia Garbacz) attended a very special evening held last Wednesday at a popular Central London restaurant and hosted by Elite Island Resorts, an exceptional Caribbean hotelier with one of the Caribbean’s most attractive collections of luxury all-inclusive beach resorts.
As one of our most important and long-term partners The Holiday Place took the opportunity to mingle with the power couple of Managing Director and Strategy Director – Colin Pegler and Paula Whitehead, Account Director – Francesca Furci, Sales and Marketing Director, Peter Hopwood.
Throughout the evening, champagne and wine flowed freely and delectable bites were served in the form of a casual buffet spread with many a delicious treat. From mini-burgers to Caribbean style pork sandwiches, potato wedges, fried chicken and battered cod, we all tucked into the delicious fare as we chatted the evening away and caught up with one of our most important partners in the Caribbean.
After an hour of exchanges and business updates, Peter Hopwood cordially invited us to proceed to the next planned event for the evening: attend a very special screening of the recently released new James Bond film, Spectre - the last to ever star British actor Daniel Craig, so it was a special occasion indeed.
A variety of sweet treats and popcorn bags were kindly provided by the Elite Island Resorts team to take to the cinema with us, and each of us got ideally positioned central seats to enjoy Empire’s latest IMAX Laser experience, for a truly immersive cinema viewing.
Thank you Elite Island Resorts – here is to many more years of outstanding partnership and an ever-growing number of happy customers and holidaymakers!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...