Licence to thrill - an evening with Elite Island Resorts
Last Wednesday The Holiday Place was part of a select group of partners that got invited to a very special evening with Elite Island Resorts which consisted of a cosy meet-and-greet session accompanied by a tasty and varied buffet spread at Leicester Square's The Slug and Lettuce and which concluded with a group cinema outing to watch James Bond's latest film, Spectre, at the Empire Leicester Square's new IMAX Laser experience. A special evening of networking with one of THP's most important partners in the Caribbean, perfectly topped by first-class entertainment.
Two representatives from The Holiday Place (myself and Product Executive, Gosia Garbacz) attended a very special evening held last Wednesday at a popular Central London restaurant and hosted by Elite Island Resorts, an exceptional Caribbean hotelier with one of the Caribbean’s most attractive collections of luxury all-inclusive beach resorts.
As one of our most important and long-term partners The Holiday Place took the opportunity to mingle with the power couple of Managing Director and Strategy Director – Colin Pegler and Paula Whitehead, Account Director – Francesca Furci, Sales and Marketing Director, Peter Hopwood.
Throughout the evening, champagne and wine flowed freely and delectable bites were served in the form of a casual buffet spread with many a delicious treat. From mini-burgers to Caribbean style pork sandwiches, potato wedges, fried chicken and battered cod, we all tucked into the delicious fare as we chatted the evening away and caught up with one of our most important partners in the Caribbean.
After an hour of exchanges and business updates, Peter Hopwood cordially invited us to proceed to the next planned event for the evening: attend a very special screening of the recently released new James Bond film, Spectre - the last to ever star British actor Daniel Craig, so it was a special occasion indeed.
A variety of sweet treats and popcorn bags were kindly provided by the Elite Island Resorts team to take to the cinema with us, and each of us got ideally positioned central seats to enjoy Empire’s latest IMAX Laser experience, for a truly immersive cinema viewing.
Thank you Elite Island Resorts – here is to many more years of outstanding partnership and an ever-growing number of happy customers and holidaymakers!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...