Licence to thrill - an evening with Elite Island Resorts
Last Wednesday The Holiday Place was part of a select group of partners that got invited to a very special evening with Elite Island Resorts which consisted of a cosy meet-and-greet session accompanied by a tasty and varied buffet spread at Leicester Square's The Slug and Lettuce and which concluded with a group cinema outing to watch James Bond's latest film, Spectre, at the Empire Leicester Square's new IMAX Laser experience. A special evening of networking with one of THP's most important partners in the Caribbean, perfectly topped by first-class entertainment.
Two representatives from The Holiday Place (myself and Product Executive, Gosia Garbacz) attended a very special evening held last Wednesday at a popular Central London restaurant and hosted by Elite Island Resorts, an exceptional Caribbean hotelier with one of the Caribbean’s most attractive collections of luxury all-inclusive beach resorts.
As one of our most important and long-term partners The Holiday Place took the opportunity to mingle with the power couple of Managing Director and Strategy Director – Colin Pegler and Paula Whitehead, Account Director – Francesca Furci, Sales and Marketing Director, Peter Hopwood.
Throughout the evening, champagne and wine flowed freely and delectable bites were served in the form of a casual buffet spread with many a delicious treat. From mini-burgers to Caribbean style pork sandwiches, potato wedges, fried chicken and battered cod, we all tucked into the delicious fare as we chatted the evening away and caught up with one of our most important partners in the Caribbean.
After an hour of exchanges and business updates, Peter Hopwood cordially invited us to proceed to the next planned event for the evening: attend a very special screening of the recently released new James Bond film, Spectre - the last to ever star British actor Daniel Craig, so it was a special occasion indeed.
A variety of sweet treats and popcorn bags were kindly provided by the Elite Island Resorts team to take to the cinema with us, and each of us got ideally positioned central seats to enjoy Empire’s latest IMAX Laser experience, for a truly immersive cinema viewing.
Thank you Elite Island Resorts – here is to many more years of outstanding partnership and an ever-growing number of happy customers and holidaymakers!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...