Licence to thrill - an evening with Elite Island Resorts
Last Wednesday The Holiday Place was part of a select group of partners that got invited to a very special evening with Elite Island Resorts which consisted of a cosy meet-and-greet session accompanied by a tasty and varied buffet spread at Leicester Square's The Slug and Lettuce and which concluded with a group cinema outing to watch James Bond's latest film, Spectre, at the Empire Leicester Square's new IMAX Laser experience. A special evening of networking with one of THP's most important partners in the Caribbean, perfectly topped by first-class entertainment.
Two representatives from The Holiday Place (myself and Product Executive, Gosia Garbacz) attended a very special evening held last Wednesday at a popular Central London restaurant and hosted by Elite Island Resorts, an exceptional Caribbean hotelier with one of the Caribbean’s most attractive collections of luxury all-inclusive beach resorts.
As one of our most important and long-term partners The Holiday Place took the opportunity to mingle with the power couple of Managing Director and Strategy Director – Colin Pegler and Paula Whitehead, Account Director – Francesca Furci, Sales and Marketing Director, Peter Hopwood.
Throughout the evening, champagne and wine flowed freely and delectable bites were served in the form of a casual buffet spread with many a delicious treat. From mini-burgers to Caribbean style pork sandwiches, potato wedges, fried chicken and battered cod, we all tucked into the delicious fare as we chatted the evening away and caught up with one of our most important partners in the Caribbean.
After an hour of exchanges and business updates, Peter Hopwood cordially invited us to proceed to the next planned event for the evening: attend a very special screening of the recently released new James Bond film, Spectre - the last to ever star British actor Daniel Craig, so it was a special occasion indeed.
A variety of sweet treats and popcorn bags were kindly provided by the Elite Island Resorts team to take to the cinema with us, and each of us got ideally positioned central seats to enjoy Empire’s latest IMAX Laser experience, for a truly immersive cinema viewing.
Thank you Elite Island Resorts – here is to many more years of outstanding partnership and an ever-growing number of happy customers and holidaymakers!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...