Multi-million dollar refurbishments near end at Hedonism II in Jamaica
A multi-million dollar renovation programme at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica is reaching completion, according to its general manager. The luxury property in Negril has upgrades its guest rooms, suites and public areas, added a new Wine Bar and Espresso Bar, and refurbished the courtyard with stylish furniture.
Hedonism II in the Caribbean is reaching the end of its multi-million dollar refurbishment programme.
The luxury resort in Negril, Jamaica has undergone extensive renovations including the upgrade of its guest rooms and suites, and public areas, as well as the addition of new facilities.
As part of a $6.8 million project, the adult-only resort has a renovated courtyard with new stylish outdoor furniture, a new Wine Bar and Espresso Bar, a new Nude Prude Beach Grill, a new kitchen for Harrysan, a Japanese restaurant, and the introduction of free Wi-Fi.
Kevin Levee, the General Manager of Hedonism II, explained:
"We are thrilled to finally unveil Hedonism II's fresh and sexy new look. This is just the beginning of exciting enhancements happening at Hedo and we cannot wait for the world to see what we've got up our sleeves – when we're wearing sleeves that is."
The luxury resort is currently undergoing enhancements to its lobby, dining room, performance stage, bar and main swimming pool.
A new "GO GREEN" initiative has been launched at the hotel in a bid to reduce its carbon footprint and encourage guests to be aware of eco issues. Guests can take part in the programme by hanging green' door hangers in their rooms to indicate that they will reuse linen and towels as part of the resort's water and energy conservation efforts.
Rooms that take part in the scheme will be entered into a daily draw for a chance to win $50 resort credit, plus a weekly draw to win a free three-night return stay at Hedonism II.
The resort is situated on 22 acres of tropical land in Negril and guests can access the beautiful seven-mile beach which boasts white sand and turquoise ocean waters. The property has 280 rooms with garden or ocean views, and suites with private Jacuzzis and terraces.
Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...