Multi-million dollar refurbishments near end at Hedonism II in Jamaica
A multi-million dollar renovation programme at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica is reaching completion, according to its general manager. The luxury property in Negril has upgrades its guest rooms, suites and public areas, added a new Wine Bar and Espresso Bar, and refurbished the courtyard with stylish furniture.
Hedonism II in the Caribbean is reaching the end of its multi-million dollar refurbishment programme.
The luxury resort in Negril, Jamaica has undergone extensive renovations including the upgrade of its guest rooms and suites, and public areas, as well as the addition of new facilities.
As part of a $6.8 million project, the adult-only resort has a renovated courtyard with new stylish outdoor furniture, a new Wine Bar and Espresso Bar, a new Nude Prude Beach Grill, a new kitchen for Harrysan, a Japanese restaurant, and the introduction of free Wi-Fi.
Kevin Levee, the General Manager of Hedonism II, explained:
"We are thrilled to finally unveil Hedonism II's fresh and sexy new look. This is just the beginning of exciting enhancements happening at Hedo and we cannot wait for the world to see what we've got up our sleeves – when we're wearing sleeves that is."
The luxury resort is currently undergoing enhancements to its lobby, dining room, performance stage, bar and main swimming pool.
A new "GO GREEN" initiative has been launched at the hotel in a bid to reduce its carbon footprint and encourage guests to be aware of eco issues. Guests can take part in the programme by hanging green' door hangers in their rooms to indicate that they will reuse linen and towels as part of the resort's water and energy conservation efforts.
Rooms that take part in the scheme will be entered into a daily draw for a chance to win $50 resort credit, plus a weekly draw to win a free three-night return stay at Hedonism II.
The resort is situated on 22 acres of tropical land in Negril and guests can access the beautiful seven-mile beach which boasts white sand and turquoise ocean waters. The property has 280 rooms with garden or ocean views, and suites with private Jacuzzis and terraces.
Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the world's leading tourist destinations. White sand beaches are fringed with turquoise warm ocean waters, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice thanks to the island's majestic mountains and lush rolling green hills and forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...