TOTO to perform at Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun this November
Palace resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico will host a concert with the Grammy award-winning Toto in November. Guests staying at any of the hotel group's Cancun and Playa del Carmen resorts for a minimum of five nights will receive complimentary tickets to the concert.
The Grammy award-winning Toto will perform at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico in November, 2015.
The rock group will play a concert at the luxury resort on 20th and 21st November, 2015 and Palace Resort is offering a special package for guests staying at any of its branded properties in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
Holidaymakers booking a minimum of five nights at the beachfront resorts will receive two complimentary tickets to the concert.
Renowned for hits including "Africa," "Rosanna," "Hold the Line," and "Stop Loving You", Toto has been recording and performing for more than 38 years. With 17 albums and a total of 225 Grammy nominations for the combined band members, the band was also featured in the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, commented:
"Palace Resorts prides itself on providing top entertainment acts at its signature property, Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort. The brand's commitment to providing stellar entertainment performances like the upcoming Toto concert, coupled with the resort's top-notch offerings, make our guest experiences go beyond the standard all-inclusive concept."
Guests can enjoy pre-concert dinner at 7pm before heading to the 14,000-square-foot Moon Palace Arena for the performance.
Past world-class acts that have performed at the resort include Chicago, Kansas, REO Speedwagon, and Michael Bolton.
Positioned on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel for tourists of all ages.
Accommodation is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The luxury hotel's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
Guests staying a minimum of five nights will also receive a $1,500 resort credit, which can be used on spa and beauty salon treatments, golf games, romantic dinners, wedding packages and excursions and tours to nearby attractions and sites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...