TOTO to perform at Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun this November
Palace resorts has announced that the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico will host a concert with the Grammy award-winning Toto in November. Guests staying at any of the hotel group's Cancun and Playa del Carmen resorts for a minimum of five nights will receive complimentary tickets to the concert.
The Grammy award-winning Toto will perform at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico in November, 2015.
The rock group will play a concert at the luxury resort on 20th and 21st November, 2015 and Palace Resort is offering a special package for guests staying at any of its branded properties in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
Holidaymakers booking a minimum of five nights at the beachfront resorts will receive two complimentary tickets to the concert.
Renowned for hits including "Africa," "Rosanna," "Hold the Line," and "Stop Loving You", Toto has been recording and performing for more than 38 years. With 17 albums and a total of 225 Grammy nominations for the combined band members, the band was also featured in the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, commented:
"Palace Resorts prides itself on providing top entertainment acts at its signature property, Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort. The brand's commitment to providing stellar entertainment performances like the upcoming Toto concert, coupled with the resort's top-notch offerings, make our guest experiences go beyond the standard all-inclusive concept."
Guests can enjoy pre-concert dinner at 7pm before heading to the 14,000-square-foot Moon Palace Arena for the performance.
Past world-class acts that have performed at the resort include Chicago, Kansas, REO Speedwagon, and Michael Bolton.
Positioned on a white sandy beach in Cancun, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort is an excellent hotel for tourists of all ages.
Accommodation is made up of elegantly-designed guest rooms, suites and golf villa suites that offer ocean and garden views. The luxury hotel's upscale facilities include 13 gourmet restaurants that serve international culinary delights, 11 stylish bars, six Jacuzzis and seven swimming pools, including two large lagoon-style pools and two children's pools.
The Moon Spa offers 30 treatments rooms and a wide selection of relaxing and rejuvenating massages, facials, scrubs, body wraps and bath therapies. While adults pamper themselves in the spa or play golf on the signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, younger guests can enjoy fun activities at the Kids Club.
Guests staying a minimum of five nights will also receive a $1,500 resort credit, which can be used on spa and beauty salon treatments, golf games, romantic dinners, wedding packages and excursions and tours to nearby attractions and sites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...