Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in Vietnam to open Hilltop Reserve Villa this Autumn
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in Vietnam will open the Hilltop Reserve villa this autumn that can sleep up to ten guests. Perched above the luxury resort's beachfront villas, the private villa is only accessible by hike or off-road buggy, and it boasts breath-taking views, an infinity pool, a resident chef, and a private wine cellar.
This autumn, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay will unveil its Hilltop Reserve, a private villa measuring 7,826 square metres.
Perched above the luxury resort in Vietnam, the villa can sleep up to ten guests and boasts stunning views of the mountains and bay, as well as an infinity pool spanning 76 square metres, a resident chef, and a private wine cellar with more than 30 labels.
Due to its unique location on the hillside above the resort's beachfront villas, guests can only access the Hilltop Reserve via a trek through the jungle or by off-road buggy.
Perfect for families or groups of friends, the villa has exposed beam ceilings, large wooden bath tubs, a fully fitted kitchen and a deck area surrounding the swimming pool so holidaymakers can relax on loungers in the sunshine.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits amid huge rock formations overlooking the bay and the East Vietnam Sea. Guests can stay in thatched-roof Rock Pool Villas, Beachfront Villa, and Water Pool Villas that feature plunge pools, modern amenities and hand-crafted furnishings.
Facilities at the luxury resort include a Six Senses Spa with yoga pavilions, a gym, hair salon, and spa retail gallery, and a selection of dining outlets serving local and international cuisine and healthy snacks.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
The popular tourist attraction Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Vietnam's tourist attractions include the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the War Remnants Museum, the seven-storey-high Thien Mu Pagoda, Vinpearl Land, and the family-friendly Suoi Tien Amusement Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Head to DaNang for blissful sea breezes and exhilarating water sports alongside lush National Parks and a look into the unique history of Vietnam
- Three UNESCO World heritage Sites in the surrounding area
- Free shuttle bus to historical Hoi An or buzzing Danang
- Beachfront resort with a backdrop of verdant mountains
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...