Thomson Celebration Cruise to operate from Dubai in December 2016
Next winter, the Thomson Celebration cruise will be operating from the port of Dubai for the first time. The cruise ship will launch two itineraries in December 2016 that will stop overnight in Dubai, and visit six new destination including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
The port of Dubai will host the Thomson Celebraton cruise ship next winter when it launches two new cruise itineraries.
The two seven-night 'Arabian Nights' and 'Cities of Gold' cruises will begin in December, 2016, and will stopover in Dubai, and new destinations including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
Travellers will have the chance to visit some spectacular landmarks including Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Oman's Grand Mosque in Muscat.
In Abu Dhabi, passengers can watch the racing at Ferrari World, visit the Emirates Palace, or head off on exhilarating desert safaris.
Passengers can also coming their cruise with a stay in a luxury hotel in Dubai, such as the magnificent Atlantis the Palm on the famous manmade island.
Helen Caron, the Managing Director for Thomson Cruises, explained:
"At Thomson Cruises we know that destinations are one of the key deciding factors for our customers and our decision to set sail from Dubai will allow holiday-makers to see and experience more destinations than ever before.
"As Dubai becomes more and more popular for winter sun and incredible excursions, we know our customers will be as excited as we are to welcome this destination to our programme."
UK travellers will have a choice of airports to fly from including Manchester, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Cardiff, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Last year DP World opened a third cruise terminal - The Hamdan bin Mohammed Cruise Terminal – that covers 28,000 square metres.
The new terminal has duty-free shops, currency exchange and a VIP business centre, as well as visitors' customs and handling facilities with streamlined immigration and entry procedures, and offices for the police, airlines, immigration and customs.
All three terminals at the award-winning Mina Rashid cruise facility can now serve up to seven vessels and accommodate over 25,000 passengers at one time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...