Thomson Celebration Cruise to operate from Dubai in December 2016
Next winter, the Thomson Celebration cruise will be operating from the port of Dubai for the first time. The cruise ship will launch two itineraries in December 2016 that will stop overnight in Dubai, and visit six new destination including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
The port of Dubai will host the Thomson Celebraton cruise ship next winter when it launches two new cruise itineraries.
The two seven-night 'Arabian Nights' and 'Cities of Gold' cruises will begin in December, 2016, and will stopover in Dubai, and new destinations including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
Travellers will have the chance to visit some spectacular landmarks including Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Oman's Grand Mosque in Muscat.
In Abu Dhabi, passengers can watch the racing at Ferrari World, visit the Emirates Palace, or head off on exhilarating desert safaris.
Passengers can also coming their cruise with a stay in a luxury hotel in Dubai, such as the magnificent Atlantis the Palm on the famous manmade island.
Helen Caron, the Managing Director for Thomson Cruises, explained:
"At Thomson Cruises we know that destinations are one of the key deciding factors for our customers and our decision to set sail from Dubai will allow holiday-makers to see and experience more destinations than ever before.
"As Dubai becomes more and more popular for winter sun and incredible excursions, we know our customers will be as excited as we are to welcome this destination to our programme."
UK travellers will have a choice of airports to fly from including Manchester, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Cardiff, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Last year DP World opened a third cruise terminal - The Hamdan bin Mohammed Cruise Terminal – that covers 28,000 square metres.
The new terminal has duty-free shops, currency exchange and a VIP business centre, as well as visitors' customs and handling facilities with streamlined immigration and entry procedures, and offices for the police, airlines, immigration and customs.
All three terminals at the award-winning Mina Rashid cruise facility can now serve up to seven vessels and accommodate over 25,000 passengers at one time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...