Thomson Celebration Cruise to operate from Dubai in December 2016
Next winter, the Thomson Celebration cruise will be operating from the port of Dubai for the first time. The cruise ship will launch two itineraries in December 2016 that will stop overnight in Dubai, and visit six new destination including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
The port of Dubai will host the Thomson Celebraton cruise ship next winter when it launches two new cruise itineraries.
The two seven-night 'Arabian Nights' and 'Cities of Gold' cruises will begin in December, 2016, and will stopover in Dubai, and new destinations including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
Travellers will have the chance to visit some spectacular landmarks including Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Oman's Grand Mosque in Muscat.
In Abu Dhabi, passengers can watch the racing at Ferrari World, visit the Emirates Palace, or head off on exhilarating desert safaris.
Passengers can also coming their cruise with a stay in a luxury hotel in Dubai, such as the magnificent Atlantis the Palm on the famous manmade island.
Helen Caron, the Managing Director for Thomson Cruises, explained:
"At Thomson Cruises we know that destinations are one of the key deciding factors for our customers and our decision to set sail from Dubai will allow holiday-makers to see and experience more destinations than ever before.
"As Dubai becomes more and more popular for winter sun and incredible excursions, we know our customers will be as excited as we are to welcome this destination to our programme."
UK travellers will have a choice of airports to fly from including Manchester, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Cardiff, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Last year DP World opened a third cruise terminal - The Hamdan bin Mohammed Cruise Terminal – that covers 28,000 square metres.
The new terminal has duty-free shops, currency exchange and a VIP business centre, as well as visitors' customs and handling facilities with streamlined immigration and entry procedures, and offices for the police, airlines, immigration and customs.
All three terminals at the award-winning Mina Rashid cruise facility can now serve up to seven vessels and accommodate over 25,000 passengers at one time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...