Thomson Celebration Cruise to operate from Dubai in December 2016
Next winter, the Thomson Celebration cruise will be operating from the port of Dubai for the first time. The cruise ship will launch two itineraries in December 2016 that will stop overnight in Dubai, and visit six new destination including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
The port of Dubai will host the Thomson Celebraton cruise ship next winter when it launches two new cruise itineraries.
The two seven-night 'Arabian Nights' and 'Cities of Gold' cruises will begin in December, 2016, and will stopover in Dubai, and new destinations including Khasab and Muscat in Oman, Manama in Bahrain, Doha in Qatar, and Abu Dhabi and Khor Fakkan in the United Arab Emirates.
Travellers will have the chance to visit some spectacular landmarks including Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Oman's Grand Mosque in Muscat.
In Abu Dhabi, passengers can watch the racing at Ferrari World, visit the Emirates Palace, or head off on exhilarating desert safaris.
Passengers can also coming their cruise with a stay in a luxury hotel in Dubai, such as the magnificent Atlantis the Palm on the famous manmade island.
Helen Caron, the Managing Director for Thomson Cruises, explained:
"At Thomson Cruises we know that destinations are one of the key deciding factors for our customers and our decision to set sail from Dubai will allow holiday-makers to see and experience more destinations than ever before.
"As Dubai becomes more and more popular for winter sun and incredible excursions, we know our customers will be as excited as we are to welcome this destination to our programme."
UK travellers will have a choice of airports to fly from including Manchester, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Cardiff, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Last year DP World opened a third cruise terminal - The Hamdan bin Mohammed Cruise Terminal – that covers 28,000 square metres.
The new terminal has duty-free shops, currency exchange and a VIP business centre, as well as visitors' customs and handling facilities with streamlined immigration and entry procedures, and offices for the police, airlines, immigration and customs.
All three terminals at the award-winning Mina Rashid cruise facility can now serve up to seven vessels and accommodate over 25,000 passengers at one time.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- free Half Board
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...