New luxury resort development planned for Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah
Diamonds International Corporation (D.I.C) has revealed details of a brand new development that will include a luxury hotel, residential apartments, and 40 water villas on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah. The five-star hotel will have 300 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a restaurant, spa and fitness centre.
Diamonds International Corporation (D.I.C) has announced details of a brand new mixed development in the United Arab Emirates.
The project is estimated to cost AED 500 million and will include a five-star luxury hotel, branded residential apartments, and 40 water villas situate on Al Marjan Island, a manmade island in Ras Al Khaimah.
Spanning 276,079 square feet, the development will have a community centre, open spaces, parking spaces, paved roads, a gym, a swimming pool, and retail outlets.
"We are delighted to welcome D.I.C to the Al Marjan Island. We have provided the required facilitation to ensure the successful implementation of the project. We are excited about D.I.C. plans to add an amazing project that blends tranquillity with comfortable living."
Stated Architect Abdullah Rashed Al Abdooli, the Managing Director of AMI Company. He also explained:
"This new project will cater to the rising demand for secluded, exclusive in environment-friendly regions in RAK, and it is a matter of great pride for us to play our part in contributing to the strategic vision of RAK Emirate through a slew of tourism and real estate projects on Al Marjan Island."
There will be a 300-room hotel with facilities including a gourmet restaurant, a spa, and a fitness centre. The 340 residential apartments will have one, two, or three bedrooms with beautiful views of the ocean.
"We anticipate high demand from those who appreciate luxury and high end living. It will set another yardstick of excellence for Al Marjan Island. We are proud to launch our first project on Al Marjan Island on a great and unique location."
Mr Riha added. The resort development is in the design and planning phases and construction is planned for early 2016, with completion expected in three years.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. Located in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, and it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy a romantic escape with spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf in Ras Al Khaimah
- Elegant and spacious rooms that will provide ultimate comfort
- Enjoy the 800-metre private sandy beach offering various water sports
- Family packages for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located on the stunning south east cost of the Arabian Peninsula, the Smartline Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah enjoys its...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...