AMResorts announces that Sunscape Montego Bay in Jamaica will become two resorts
AMResorts has announced that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two separate resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa. The two resorts will open in December, 2015 and they are located close to sister properties, Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica.
AMResorts has revealed that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two different resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa.
Both resorts will be located close to sister properties of Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica, and they are scheduled to open on 23rd December, 2015.
Situated 15 minutes from the Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and the Montego Bay "Hip Strip", the resorts will cater for adults and children.
Sunscape Cove sits on the former site of The Oasis at Sunset, and will have 122 Sun Club rooms, and Sunscape Splash is on the former Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark, and has308 guest rooms and suites, a waterpark, and four swimming pools.
Guests staying at the resort will have access to six restaurants serving international cuisine and five bars.
Holidaymakers staying at Sunscape Cove will also have access to the Sun Club with personalised check-in and check-out, tow exclusive restaurants, and a private lounge with free Wi-Fi, upgraded minibars, and complimentary room service.
The hotel brand's Unlimited-Fun® concept is available at the luxury beachfront resorts and includes family-friendly accommodation, 24-hour access to food and drinks, in-room minibars, reservation-free dining, nightly entertainment, water sports and land activities, and the Explorer's Club for children.
The two resorts will join Sunscape's brand portfolio to six and AMResort's collection in Jamaica to five.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is a tropical island country located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....