AMResorts announces that Sunscape Montego Bay in Jamaica will become two resorts
AMResorts has announced that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two separate resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa. The two resorts will open in December, 2015 and they are located close to sister properties, Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica.
AMResorts has revealed that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two different resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa.
Both resorts will be located close to sister properties of Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica, and they are scheduled to open on 23rd December, 2015.
Situated 15 minutes from the Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and the Montego Bay "Hip Strip", the resorts will cater for adults and children.
Sunscape Cove sits on the former site of The Oasis at Sunset, and will have 122 Sun Club rooms, and Sunscape Splash is on the former Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark, and has308 guest rooms and suites, a waterpark, and four swimming pools.
Guests staying at the resort will have access to six restaurants serving international cuisine and five bars.
Holidaymakers staying at Sunscape Cove will also have access to the Sun Club with personalised check-in and check-out, tow exclusive restaurants, and a private lounge with free Wi-Fi, upgraded minibars, and complimentary room service.
The hotel brand's Unlimited-Fun® concept is available at the luxury beachfront resorts and includes family-friendly accommodation, 24-hour access to food and drinks, in-room minibars, reservation-free dining, nightly entertainment, water sports and land activities, and the Explorer's Club for children.
The two resorts will join Sunscape's brand portfolio to six and AMResort's collection in Jamaica to five.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is a tropical island country located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...