AMResorts announces that Sunscape Montego Bay in Jamaica will become two resorts
AMResorts has announced that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two separate resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa. The two resorts will open in December, 2015 and they are located close to sister properties, Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica.
AMResorts has revealed that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two different resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa.
Both resorts will be located close to sister properties of Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica, and they are scheduled to open on 23rd December, 2015.
Situated 15 minutes from the Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and the Montego Bay "Hip Strip", the resorts will cater for adults and children.
Sunscape Cove sits on the former site of The Oasis at Sunset, and will have 122 Sun Club rooms, and Sunscape Splash is on the former Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark, and has308 guest rooms and suites, a waterpark, and four swimming pools.
Guests staying at the resort will have access to six restaurants serving international cuisine and five bars.
Holidaymakers staying at Sunscape Cove will also have access to the Sun Club with personalised check-in and check-out, tow exclusive restaurants, and a private lounge with free Wi-Fi, upgraded minibars, and complimentary room service.
The hotel brand's Unlimited-Fun® concept is available at the luxury beachfront resorts and includes family-friendly accommodation, 24-hour access to food and drinks, in-room minibars, reservation-free dining, nightly entertainment, water sports and land activities, and the Explorer's Club for children.
The two resorts will join Sunscape's brand portfolio to six and AMResort's collection in Jamaica to five.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is a tropical island country located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...