Royal Brunei announces five-year business plans to promote of Ras Al Khaimah
Royal Brunei has announced a five-year business plan that will see expansion within Asia-Pacific and new partnerships in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). The national airline of Brunei Darussalam has entered a partnership with Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates to promote the destination in the UK.
Royal Brunei Airlines has prepared a new five-year business plan that will form new partnerships in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and expand within the Asia-Pacific.
Running from April 2016 to March 2021, the restructuring phase will also promote Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
Royal Brunei Airlines has entered a partnership with Ras Al Khaimah to promote the emirate to UK travellers, as well through its network in Australasia. The airline currently operates frequent Dreamliner flights between London in the UK and the United Arab Emirates, with connections to Brunei and other destinations in Asia-Pacific.
Dermot Mannion, the Deputy Chairman and CEO of Royal Brunei Airlines, explained:
"The UK market will be a key focus of attention, and subsequently the partnership will be rolled out in other markets across Australasia. We will shortly open a brand new travel office in Ras Al Khaimah as part of the arrangement in UAE."
The national airline of the Southeast Asian Sultanate of Brunei Darussalam recently celebrated its 40th anniversary, and its current network operates flights to 16 destinations including Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Bali.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East thanks to its beautiful vast golden sandy beaches and increase of new luxury hotels.
Stretching along the north coast of the Arabian Peninsula and home to the majestic Hatta Mountains, the United Arab Emirates include Ajman and Umm Al Quwain, as well as the popular destinations of Dubai and Abu Dhabi that boast lavish hotels, unique soaring architecture, luxury shopping malls, soaring sand dunes, and attractions like the Yas Island Marina Circuit, the manmade Palm Islands, and the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1749 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...