OZO Kandy offers package for Esala Perahera Festival in Sri Lanka in August
The Esala Perahera Festival will be luring holidaymakers to the hills of Kandy in Sri Lanka this summer and OZO Kandy is offering a special package for the occasion. Festival goers can enjoy three nights at the hotel from US$794 for two, breakfast, a half day cit tour, and two Esala Perahera festival tickets.
One of the oldest Buddhist festivals in the world will be bringing the Sri Lankan hills alive next month.
To celebrate the annual Esala Perahera Festival in Kandy, Sri Lanka, OZO Kandy is offering a special package for holidaymakers so they can enjoy the festivities in August.
Starting from US$794, the package includes three nights in a Sleep room for two, breakfast, two tickets to the Esala Perahera Festival, and a half-day tour of the hillside city.
The festival offers a series of evening parades with dazzling performances from fire and whip dancers, traditional Kandyan dances, music, and a stunning parade of more than 50 tuskers and elephants that have been decorated with colourful garments.
Located just five minutes from Kandy Railway Station, two hours from Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), and minutes away from historic sites such as the Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic), OZO Kandy is a modern hotel with guest rooms that boast 40-inch LCD TVs, radios, free WiFi, coffee and tea making facilities, and rain showers.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, an all-day dining restaurant, and the rooftop BOMU bar and lounge where guests can enjoy tapas snacks, chilled drinks and mountain views.
Sri Lanka an island in the Indian Ocean that is famous for its stunning natural scenery and diverse ecosystem made up of miles of sandy beaches, emerald-sloped mountains, wildlife sanctuaries, lush nature parks, and an array of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
The island is home to eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites including ancient cities such as Anuradhapura, which was founded in the 4th century BC lay hidden for years in a thick jungle. The city's palaces, temples and monuments are on display again and provide a fantastic insight into Sri Lanka's ancient heritage.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Settle into a haven of tranquility at a luxury boutique hotel that is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Offers a wide range of facilities including Bike Riding, Windsurfing, Kite Surfing & more
- Accommodation designed by the World-Famous local Architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Enjoy a choice of Wines specially selected for Jetwing
This holiday offers an amazing combination of adventure and discovery before a relaxing stay on the beach
- Jetwing Beach has a breathtaking costal location offering the chance to relax on the pristine beach
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Tour is an adventures dream where you will discover the jewels of Kandy
- This holiday is perfectly combined to ensure adventure and relaxation are evenly matched which makes for an unforgettable holiday
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...