OZO Kandy offers package for Esala Perahera Festival in Sri Lanka in August
The Esala Perahera Festival will be luring holidaymakers to the hills of Kandy in Sri Lanka this summer and OZO Kandy is offering a special package for the occasion. Festival goers can enjoy three nights at the hotel from US$794 for two, breakfast, a half day cit tour, and two Esala Perahera festival tickets.
One of the oldest Buddhist festivals in the world will be bringing the Sri Lankan hills alive next month.
To celebrate the annual Esala Perahera Festival in Kandy, Sri Lanka, OZO Kandy is offering a special package for holidaymakers so they can enjoy the festivities in August.
Starting from US$794, the package includes three nights in a Sleep room for two, breakfast, two tickets to the Esala Perahera Festival, and a half-day tour of the hillside city.
The festival offers a series of evening parades with dazzling performances from fire and whip dancers, traditional Kandyan dances, music, and a stunning parade of more than 50 tuskers and elephants that have been decorated with colourful garments.
Located just five minutes from Kandy Railway Station, two hours from Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), and minutes away from historic sites such as the Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic), OZO Kandy is a modern hotel with guest rooms that boast 40-inch LCD TVs, radios, free WiFi, coffee and tea making facilities, and rain showers.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, an all-day dining restaurant, and the rooftop BOMU bar and lounge where guests can enjoy tapas snacks, chilled drinks and mountain views.
Sri Lanka an island in the Indian Ocean that is famous for its stunning natural scenery and diverse ecosystem made up of miles of sandy beaches, emerald-sloped mountains, wildlife sanctuaries, lush nature parks, and an array of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
The island is home to eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites including ancient cities such as Anuradhapura, which was founded in the 4th century BC lay hidden for years in a thick jungle. The city's palaces, temples and monuments are on display again and provide a fantastic insight into Sri Lanka's ancient heritage.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Take advantage of this twin destination combination treat
- Enjoy themed nights with flavours from around the world in Sri Lanka
- Discover the wonder of Old and New Delhi with a guided, full day city tour
- Visit the City Palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka and beach Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....