Cenizaro Hotels and Resorts to open second hotel in Maldives
Cenizaro Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be adding a new hotel to its collection of Residence by Cenizaro branded properties. The hotel group will open The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah next year and it will have 173 luxury beach and water villas and a Spa by Clarins with separate thatched-roof treatment pavilions.
Cenizaro Hotels and Resorts will open a second property in the Maldives next year under its Residence by Cenizaro brand.
The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is due to open in the summer of 2016 and will be located in the south of the archipelago in Gaafu Alifu atoll where the hotel group's other hotel in the Maldives is situated. The two resorts are on two different islands but they will be linked by a bridge.
The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah will have 173 spacious beach and water villas and facilities will include Li Bai, a Cantonese restaurant, and a Spa by Clarins that boasts individual thatched roofed spa pavilions and an array of pampering treatments and services.
The luxury beachfront resort in Dhigurah will cater for families and it will have a large playground for kids where they can explore, play and learn.
Scuba diving enthusiasts and snorkelers will love the reef that encircles The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah and boasts more than 250 species of coral and 1,200 species of diverse and colourful marine life. Gary Xie, the Director of Cenizaro Hotels and Resorts, explained:
"With The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah we are creating a new offering for our guests. The hotel will as always be an authentic expression of The Residence philosophy; with its own story to tell and a combination of both Maldivian and global influences that will give it a unique sense of place. But, with The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah, we want to create a hotel that is both the perfect place to relax but is also the ideal spot for families to let loose and have fun."
Cenizaro Hotels and Resorts has five hotels and resorts under its The Residence by Cenizaro brand in Zanzibar, Mauritius, Tunis, and the Maldives. The hotel group is planning to open more over the next three years in countries including Indonesia and Tunisia.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a wide range of activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, boat excursions, hikes through tropical forests, and relaxing on powder-soft, white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Combine picture perfection with comfort and adventure in the Maldives
- Relax in one of the well-appointed Beach Front Rooms
- Indulge your taste buds with wonderful international delicacies at the main restaurant
- Enjoy some of the best snorkelling is the world
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...