Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St Lucia opens new Spa
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Saint Lucia has launched its brand new luxury wellness centre in St Lucia. The new spa spans 6,500 square-feet of space overlooking Labrelotte Bay with six treatment rooms, a relaxation room, juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, and separate male and female steam rooms.
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort has opened its brand new wellness centre with 6,500 square metres of tranquil space.
The new spa at the luxury resort in St Lucia boasts six treatments rooms, including two couples rooms, a relaxation room, a juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, separate male and female steam rooms, and a herb garden, that has several plants and ingredients that are used in the spa treatments.
Guests can indulge in a variety of treatments such as seaweed body wraps and correcting facials, that use locally-sourced ingredients such as fruit enzymes, vitamin C and raw cacao, while incorporating products from the high antioxidant and mineral-rich skin care brand Kerstin Florian which focuses on four cores:
- Proper Nutrition
- Regular Exercise
- Peace of Mind
- Care of Face and Body
The luxury beachfront resort has teamed up with a local Naturopathic Doctor, to develop a signature skincare collection and holistic spa service menu that use ingredients from vegetation grown on the Caribbean island.
Holidaymakers can keep fit at the new gym, exercise studio, or outdoor yoga deck. Classes at the centre include circuit training, core conditioning, yoga, stand up paddle yoga, and hydrotherapy. Full moon meditation and tai chi will also be added to the spa's wellness programme in the near future.
A Private After Hours Spa Experience will be introduced where couples can enjoy a candlelit spa treatment and dinner served by a private butler in the lush spa gardens.
Younger guests will also be able to enjoy wellness activities such as children's yoga, and fun, educational classes in the herb garden where they can make scrubs using natural ingredients.
"I am hugely excited about the forthcoming launch of The Spa at Windjammer Landing which will provide an oasis of relaxation and wellness for our guests, as well as raising the bar in spa standards on the island."
Stated Mark Ozawa, the Managing Director at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort. He also added:
"The opening of the spa also marks a milestone in an ongoing series of renovations at the resort, which includes an extensive beach expansion project which has enlarged the beach by an additional 16,000 square feet as well as the start of an intensive refurbishment programme which will upgrade all of the 161 units over the next few years."
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is nestled within 60 acres of hillside, surrounded by tropical gardens, and overlooking the calm waters of Labrelotte Bay.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean. Tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...