Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St Lucia opens new Spa
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Saint Lucia has launched its brand new luxury wellness centre in St Lucia. The new spa spans 6,500 square-feet of space overlooking Labrelotte Bay with six treatment rooms, a relaxation room, juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, and separate male and female steam rooms.
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort has opened its brand new wellness centre with 6,500 square metres of tranquil space.
The new spa at the luxury resort in St Lucia boasts six treatments rooms, including two couples rooms, a relaxation room, a juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, separate male and female steam rooms, and a herb garden, that has several plants and ingredients that are used in the spa treatments.
Guests can indulge in a variety of treatments such as seaweed body wraps and correcting facials, that use locally-sourced ingredients such as fruit enzymes, vitamin C and raw cacao, while incorporating products from the high antioxidant and mineral-rich skin care brand Kerstin Florian which focuses on four cores:
- Proper Nutrition
- Regular Exercise
- Peace of Mind
- Care of Face and Body
The luxury beachfront resort has teamed up with a local Naturopathic Doctor, to develop a signature skincare collection and holistic spa service menu that use ingredients from vegetation grown on the Caribbean island.
Holidaymakers can keep fit at the new gym, exercise studio, or outdoor yoga deck. Classes at the centre include circuit training, core conditioning, yoga, stand up paddle yoga, and hydrotherapy. Full moon meditation and tai chi will also be added to the spa's wellness programme in the near future.
A Private After Hours Spa Experience will be introduced where couples can enjoy a candlelit spa treatment and dinner served by a private butler in the lush spa gardens.
Younger guests will also be able to enjoy wellness activities such as children's yoga, and fun, educational classes in the herb garden where they can make scrubs using natural ingredients.
"I am hugely excited about the forthcoming launch of The Spa at Windjammer Landing which will provide an oasis of relaxation and wellness for our guests, as well as raising the bar in spa standards on the island."
Stated Mark Ozawa, the Managing Director at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort. He also added:
"The opening of the spa also marks a milestone in an ongoing series of renovations at the resort, which includes an extensive beach expansion project which has enlarged the beach by an additional 16,000 square feet as well as the start of an intensive refurbishment programme which will upgrade all of the 161 units over the next few years."
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is nestled within 60 acres of hillside, surrounded by tropical gardens, and overlooking the calm waters of Labrelotte Bay.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean. Tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...