Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St Lucia opens new Spa
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in Saint Lucia has launched its brand new luxury wellness centre in St Lucia. The new spa spans 6,500 square-feet of space overlooking Labrelotte Bay with six treatment rooms, a relaxation room, juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, and separate male and female steam rooms.
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort has opened its brand new wellness centre with 6,500 square metres of tranquil space.
The new spa at the luxury resort in St Lucia boasts six treatments rooms, including two couples rooms, a relaxation room, a juice bar, manicure and pedicure stations, separate male and female steam rooms, and a herb garden, that has several plants and ingredients that are used in the spa treatments.
Guests can indulge in a variety of treatments such as seaweed body wraps and correcting facials, that use locally-sourced ingredients such as fruit enzymes, vitamin C and raw cacao, while incorporating products from the high antioxidant and mineral-rich skin care brand Kerstin Florian which focuses on four cores:
- Proper Nutrition
- Regular Exercise
- Peace of Mind
- Care of Face and Body
The luxury beachfront resort has teamed up with a local Naturopathic Doctor, to develop a signature skincare collection and holistic spa service menu that use ingredients from vegetation grown on the Caribbean island.
Holidaymakers can keep fit at the new gym, exercise studio, or outdoor yoga deck. Classes at the centre include circuit training, core conditioning, yoga, stand up paddle yoga, and hydrotherapy. Full moon meditation and tai chi will also be added to the spa's wellness programme in the near future.
A Private After Hours Spa Experience will be introduced where couples can enjoy a candlelit spa treatment and dinner served by a private butler in the lush spa gardens.
Younger guests will also be able to enjoy wellness activities such as children's yoga, and fun, educational classes in the herb garden where they can make scrubs using natural ingredients.
"I am hugely excited about the forthcoming launch of The Spa at Windjammer Landing which will provide an oasis of relaxation and wellness for our guests, as well as raising the bar in spa standards on the island."
Stated Mark Ozawa, the Managing Director at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort. He also added:
"The opening of the spa also marks a milestone in an ongoing series of renovations at the resort, which includes an extensive beach expansion project which has enlarged the beach by an additional 16,000 square feet as well as the start of an intensive refurbishment programme which will upgrade all of the 161 units over the next few years."
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is nestled within 60 acres of hillside, surrounded by tropical gardens, and overlooking the calm waters of Labrelotte Bay.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean. Tourists can explore the island's natural landscapes by hiking up the soaring Piton Mountains, cycling, bird-watching, kayaking, and scuba diving and snorkelling in the warm azure ocean waters. Visitors who are looking to indulge in a spa experience can head to the famous drive-in Soufriere Volcano and relax in the therapeutic warm mineral and mud baths.
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline "Simply Beautiful" and as the recipient of multiple international awards, it is a hotpot for romantic weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...