Vida Vacations open new Spatium in the Riviera Maya
Vida Vacations has opened the Spatium in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. The spa destination boasts 10 private cabanas situated under tranquil palm trees, a private salt cave, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and an array of traditional therapies and treatments including Swedish massages, facials, Thai holistic rituals, and hot stone massages.
Vida Vacations, a luxury resort company, has opened Spatium, a unique spa experience in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
The new spa destination is available to all guests staying at resorts in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, and it features treatments from all over the globe that have been specifically created for Vida Vacations.
The spa has 10 private cabanas that are situated under palm trees, a private salt cave where guests can enjoy halotherapy treatments, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and hydrotherapy pools.
Michel Beuffe, the CEO for Grupo Vidanta, explained:
"When we created Spatium, we wanted it to be the ultimate destination for relaxation. Guests come to our resorts expecting a world class experience and Spatium is a reflection of our mission to provide an unforgettable moment."
Guests can enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments such as Thai holistic ritual massages, Swedish and hot stone massages, and avocado facials.
The spa features luxury Balinese decor, and is nestled within 10,000 square feet of lush vegetation with beautiful views, enabling guests to relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
In addition to spa treatments, the wellness centre has a salon where guests can enjoy further pampering with manicures, pedicures, hair styling and waxing services.
The newest Spatium joins a number of Vida Vacations' award-winning spa experiences, including a sister location in Nuevo Vallarta.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The Riviera Maya is also home to the first Cirque de Soleil show in Mexico, "JOYA". Available at Vidanta Riviera Maya, the theatrical and culinary experience is situated within tropical landscapes and guests can enjoy a show about courage, joy and friendship.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...