Vida Vacations open new Spatium in the Riviera Maya
Vida Vacations has opened the Spatium in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. The spa destination boasts 10 private cabanas situated under tranquil palm trees, a private salt cave, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and an array of traditional therapies and treatments including Swedish massages, facials, Thai holistic rituals, and hot stone massages.
Vida Vacations, a luxury resort company, has opened Spatium, a unique spa experience in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
The new spa destination is available to all guests staying at resorts in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, and it features treatments from all over the globe that have been specifically created for Vida Vacations.
The spa has 10 private cabanas that are situated under palm trees, a private salt cave where guests can enjoy halotherapy treatments, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and hydrotherapy pools.
Michel Beuffe, the CEO for Grupo Vidanta, explained:
"When we created Spatium, we wanted it to be the ultimate destination for relaxation. Guests come to our resorts expecting a world class experience and Spatium is a reflection of our mission to provide an unforgettable moment."
Guests can enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments such as Thai holistic ritual massages, Swedish and hot stone massages, and avocado facials.
The spa features luxury Balinese decor, and is nestled within 10,000 square feet of lush vegetation with beautiful views, enabling guests to relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
In addition to spa treatments, the wellness centre has a salon where guests can enjoy further pampering with manicures, pedicures, hair styling and waxing services.
The newest Spatium joins a number of Vida Vacations' award-winning spa experiences, including a sister location in Nuevo Vallarta.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The Riviera Maya is also home to the first Cirque de Soleil show in Mexico, "JOYA". Available at Vidanta Riviera Maya, the theatrical and culinary experience is situated within tropical landscapes and guests can enjoy a show about courage, joy and friendship.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...