Vida Vacations open new Spatium in the Riviera Maya
Vida Vacations has opened the Spatium in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. The spa destination boasts 10 private cabanas situated under tranquil palm trees, a private salt cave, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and an array of traditional therapies and treatments including Swedish massages, facials, Thai holistic rituals, and hot stone massages.
Vida Vacations, a luxury resort company, has opened Spatium, a unique spa experience in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
The new spa destination is available to all guests staying at resorts in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, and it features treatments from all over the globe that have been specifically created for Vida Vacations.
The spa has 10 private cabanas that are situated under palm trees, a private salt cave where guests can enjoy halotherapy treatments, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and hydrotherapy pools.
Michel Beuffe, the CEO for Grupo Vidanta, explained:
"When we created Spatium, we wanted it to be the ultimate destination for relaxation. Guests come to our resorts expecting a world class experience and Spatium is a reflection of our mission to provide an unforgettable moment."
Guests can enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments such as Thai holistic ritual massages, Swedish and hot stone massages, and avocado facials.
The spa features luxury Balinese decor, and is nestled within 10,000 square feet of lush vegetation with beautiful views, enabling guests to relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
In addition to spa treatments, the wellness centre has a salon where guests can enjoy further pampering with manicures, pedicures, hair styling and waxing services.
The newest Spatium joins a number of Vida Vacations' award-winning spa experiences, including a sister location in Nuevo Vallarta.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The Riviera Maya is also home to the first Cirque de Soleil show in Mexico, "JOYA". Available at Vidanta Riviera Maya, the theatrical and culinary experience is situated within tropical landscapes and guests can enjoy a show about courage, joy and friendship.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...