Vida Vacations open new Spatium in the Riviera Maya
Vida Vacations has opened the Spatium in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico. The spa destination boasts 10 private cabanas situated under tranquil palm trees, a private salt cave, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and an array of traditional therapies and treatments including Swedish massages, facials, Thai holistic rituals, and hot stone massages.
Vida Vacations, a luxury resort company, has opened Spatium, a unique spa experience in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
The new spa destination is available to all guests staying at resorts in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, and it features treatments from all over the globe that have been specifically created for Vida Vacations.
The spa has 10 private cabanas that are situated under palm trees, a private salt cave where guests can enjoy halotherapy treatments, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, Swiss showers, and hydrotherapy pools.
Michel Beuffe, the CEO for Grupo Vidanta, explained:
"When we created Spatium, we wanted it to be the ultimate destination for relaxation. Guests come to our resorts expecting a world class experience and Spatium is a reflection of our mission to provide an unforgettable moment."
Guests can enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments such as Thai holistic ritual massages, Swedish and hot stone massages, and avocado facials.
The spa features luxury Balinese decor, and is nestled within 10,000 square feet of lush vegetation with beautiful views, enabling guests to relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
In addition to spa treatments, the wellness centre has a salon where guests can enjoy further pampering with manicures, pedicures, hair styling and waxing services.
The newest Spatium joins a number of Vida Vacations' award-winning spa experiences, including a sister location in Nuevo Vallarta.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region offers an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters that offer plenty of opportunities for activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The Riviera Maya is also home to the first Cirque de Soleil show in Mexico, "JOYA". Available at Vidanta Riviera Maya, the theatrical and culinary experience is situated within tropical landscapes and guests can enjoy a show about courage, joy and friendship.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe Cancun is a welcoming resort offering a touch of luxury with amazing service guaranteed
- Enjoy a great time in the Swimming Pools which include an Activity Pool, A Family Pool, Two Splash Pools with Slides and A Hot Tub
- Enjoy genuine authentic Mexican hospitality at the resort sure to make your holiday even more special and one that you will never forget
- Camp Jack is packed with cool activities and adventures like water sports, beach games, arts and crafts, and nightly shows. Mini Golf and Waterpark, complete with a pirate ship and medieval castle, allows the whole family to share some fun in the sun.
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...