The Holiday Place attends embassy reception celebrating the Year of Mexico in the UK
Last 13th May, The Holiday Place received an invitation to attend a special Mexican evening held by the Mexican ambassador at the Lancaster London hotel. Offering a great opportunity for networking, exchanging ideas, spotting good business opportunities and meeting important partners, one of our travel writers was there to report on the event, exchange a few words and discuss future projects with partners and representatives from Mexico's Tourism Board.
A beautiful and cosy evening reception was recently held at the Lancaster London, showcasing the best of Mexico and attended by some of the biggest names in the Mexican tourism industry, including hotel and airline companies.
It offered a great opportunity for engaging with some of the most important representatives in Mexico's holiday industry as well as strengthening ties with existing partners and discussing past and future projects together.
In a true Mexican display of culinary art, tasty Mexican canapes were passed around while authentic Mexican beers, tequilas and the country's iconic cocktail (Margarita) was served.
Speaking to Vicente Salas at the event, Director at Mexico Tourism Board, Susana Corona, Travel Writer at The Holiday Place discussed their new projects in common, such as the imminent launch of a mutual cooperative campaign which will consist in a series of full page advertising publications across a variety of newspapers and magazines such as Metro, The Guardian, Escapism, and more.
These advertisements will be promoting Mexico as a destination, highlighting the country's natural, cultural, historical riches and unique appeal whilst showcasing The Holiday Place's range of Mexico holidays.
Of the new partnership between Mexico Tourism Board and The Holiday Place, Mr Salas said:
"We're really looking forward to working more closely with The Holiday Place and are excited about the new cooperative project we are about to launch together.
The Holiday Place is very effective in promoting Mexico's unique assets through the range of quality holidays to Mexico they sell, so we have very high hopes for the success of our mutual campaign."
The small and elegant hall chosen for the intimate event, created a cosy space in which Mexico's warmth vibe could be felt. All in all, an key step moving forward on the Year of Mexico in the UK...with plenty of more to come as the rest of the year unfolds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...