Sandals to add four new speciality restaurants to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
Sandals has announced that it will be adding four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia. The project will cost approximately $3.7 million USD and will include the Bombay Club, Kimonos, Caribbean Jerk Shack, and Soy, and will bring the resort's total number of eateries to ten.
Sandals will add four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia.
The luxury beach resort in St Lucia will undergo an expansion project costing approximately US$3.7 million that will see the addition of the Bombay Club, specialising in Indian food; the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Shack; the sushi bar Soy; and Kimonos, a Japanese restaurant.
The Caribbean Jerk Shack has been added to many Sandals resorts in the Caribbean, including the recently rebranded Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Andre Dhanpaul, the Regional Director for Sandals in the Eastern Caribbean, explained:
"We have been [in St Lucia] for 23 years and a number of the employees who started with us are still playing a vital role in the organisation.
"We are inspired by their contribution and the appeals of Saint Lucia's mystique."
The project will create 40 new jobs and will give the all inclusive Caribbean resort a total of ten speciality restaurants.
"We believe that we have to keep reinventing ourselves as we move forward. Customers are looking for different experiences and are certainly becoming more demanding."
The Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort has an array of upscale facilities including five swimming pools, six whirlpools and flood-lit tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, bars and nightclubs, and the Red Lane Spa.
Guests can take part in snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, and water-skiing activities, as well as enjoy pool and beach volleyball, hydro bikes and Hobie Cat sailing.
Accommodation includes 11 Beachfront Rondoval Suites with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis, 19 plunge pool suites; 24 lavish beachfront villas, and 26 over-the-water suites with transparent glass floors, outdoor showers, Jacuzzis, and over-the-water hammocks.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is a renowned for its natural landscapes including the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and miles of white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...