Sandals to add four new speciality restaurants to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
Sandals has announced that it will be adding four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia. The project will cost approximately $3.7 million USD and will include the Bombay Club, Kimonos, Caribbean Jerk Shack, and Soy, and will bring the resort's total number of eateries to ten.
Sandals will add four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia.
The luxury beach resort in St Lucia will undergo an expansion project costing approximately US$3.7 million that will see the addition of the Bombay Club, specialising in Indian food; the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Shack; the sushi bar Soy; and Kimonos, a Japanese restaurant.
The Caribbean Jerk Shack has been added to many Sandals resorts in the Caribbean, including the recently rebranded Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Andre Dhanpaul, the Regional Director for Sandals in the Eastern Caribbean, explained:
"We have been [in St Lucia] for 23 years and a number of the employees who started with us are still playing a vital role in the organisation.
"We are inspired by their contribution and the appeals of Saint Lucia's mystique."
The project will create 40 new jobs and will give the all inclusive Caribbean resort a total of ten speciality restaurants.
"We believe that we have to keep reinventing ourselves as we move forward. Customers are looking for different experiences and are certainly becoming more demanding."
The Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort has an array of upscale facilities including five swimming pools, six whirlpools and flood-lit tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, bars and nightclubs, and the Red Lane Spa.
Guests can take part in snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, and water-skiing activities, as well as enjoy pool and beach volleyball, hydro bikes and Hobie Cat sailing.
Accommodation includes 11 Beachfront Rondoval Suites with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis, 19 plunge pool suites; 24 lavish beachfront villas, and 26 over-the-water suites with transparent glass floors, outdoor showers, Jacuzzis, and over-the-water hammocks.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is a renowned for its natural landscapes including the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and miles of white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Upgrade and Save! Book and Save when Upgrading to an Oceanview room!
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...