Sandals to add four new speciality restaurants to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
Sandals has announced that it will be adding four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia. The project will cost approximately $3.7 million USD and will include the Bombay Club, Kimonos, Caribbean Jerk Shack, and Soy, and will bring the resort's total number of eateries to ten.
Sandals will add four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia.
The luxury beach resort in St Lucia will undergo an expansion project costing approximately US$3.7 million that will see the addition of the Bombay Club, specialising in Indian food; the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Shack; the sushi bar Soy; and Kimonos, a Japanese restaurant.
The Caribbean Jerk Shack has been added to many Sandals resorts in the Caribbean, including the recently rebranded Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Andre Dhanpaul, the Regional Director for Sandals in the Eastern Caribbean, explained:
"We have been [in St Lucia] for 23 years and a number of the employees who started with us are still playing a vital role in the organisation.
"We are inspired by their contribution and the appeals of Saint Lucia's mystique."
The project will create 40 new jobs and will give the all inclusive Caribbean resort a total of ten speciality restaurants.
"We believe that we have to keep reinventing ourselves as we move forward. Customers are looking for different experiences and are certainly becoming more demanding."
The Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort has an array of upscale facilities including five swimming pools, six whirlpools and flood-lit tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, bars and nightclubs, and the Red Lane Spa.
Guests can take part in snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, and water-skiing activities, as well as enjoy pool and beach volleyball, hydro bikes and Hobie Cat sailing.
Accommodation includes 11 Beachfront Rondoval Suites with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis, 19 plunge pool suites; 24 lavish beachfront villas, and 26 over-the-water suites with transparent glass floors, outdoor showers, Jacuzzis, and over-the-water hammocks.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is a renowned for its natural landscapes including the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and miles of white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...