Sandals to add four new speciality restaurants to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
Sandals has announced that it will be adding four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia. The project will cost approximately $3.7 million USD and will include the Bombay Club, Kimonos, Caribbean Jerk Shack, and Soy, and will bring the resort's total number of eateries to ten.
Sandals will add four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia.
The luxury beach resort in St Lucia will undergo an expansion project costing approximately US$3.7 million that will see the addition of the Bombay Club, specialising in Indian food; the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Shack; the sushi bar Soy; and Kimonos, a Japanese restaurant.
The Caribbean Jerk Shack has been added to many Sandals resorts in the Caribbean, including the recently rebranded Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Andre Dhanpaul, the Regional Director for Sandals in the Eastern Caribbean, explained:
"We have been [in St Lucia] for 23 years and a number of the employees who started with us are still playing a vital role in the organisation.
"We are inspired by their contribution and the appeals of Saint Lucia's mystique."
The project will create 40 new jobs and will give the all inclusive Caribbean resort a total of ten speciality restaurants.
"We believe that we have to keep reinventing ourselves as we move forward. Customers are looking for different experiences and are certainly becoming more demanding."
The Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort has an array of upscale facilities including five swimming pools, six whirlpools and flood-lit tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, bars and nightclubs, and the Red Lane Spa.
Guests can take part in snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, and water-skiing activities, as well as enjoy pool and beach volleyball, hydro bikes and Hobie Cat sailing.
Accommodation includes 11 Beachfront Rondoval Suites with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis, 19 plunge pool suites; 24 lavish beachfront villas, and 26 over-the-water suites with transparent glass floors, outdoor showers, Jacuzzis, and over-the-water hammocks.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is a renowned for its natural landscapes including the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and miles of white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...