Sandals to add four new speciality restaurants to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
Sandals has announced that it will be adding four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia. The project will cost approximately $3.7 million USD and will include the Bombay Club, Kimonos, Caribbean Jerk Shack, and Soy, and will bring the resort's total number of eateries to ten.
Sandals will add four new restaurants to the Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort in St Lucia.
The luxury beach resort in St Lucia will undergo an expansion project costing approximately US$3.7 million that will see the addition of the Bombay Club, specialising in Indian food; the gourmet Caribbean Jerk Shack; the sushi bar Soy; and Kimonos, a Japanese restaurant.
The Caribbean Jerk Shack has been added to many Sandals resorts in the Caribbean, including the recently rebranded Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica.
Andre Dhanpaul, the Regional Director for Sandals in the Eastern Caribbean, explained:
"We have been [in St Lucia] for 23 years and a number of the employees who started with us are still playing a vital role in the organisation.
"We are inspired by their contribution and the appeals of Saint Lucia's mystique."
The project will create 40 new jobs and will give the all inclusive Caribbean resort a total of ten speciality restaurants.
"We believe that we have to keep reinventing ourselves as we move forward. Customers are looking for different experiences and are certainly becoming more demanding."
The Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Spa and Beach Resort has an array of upscale facilities including five swimming pools, six whirlpools and flood-lit tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, bars and nightclubs, and the Red Lane Spa.
Guests can take part in snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, and water-skiing activities, as well as enjoy pool and beach volleyball, hydro bikes and Hobie Cat sailing.
Accommodation includes 11 Beachfront Rondoval Suites with private plunge pools and Jacuzzis, 19 plunge pool suites; 24 lavish beachfront villas, and 26 over-the-water suites with transparent glass floors, outdoor showers, Jacuzzis, and over-the-water hammocks.
St Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean that is a renowned for its natural landscapes including the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons, emerald rolling hills, the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach, one of the world's only drive-thru volcanoes, and miles of white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...