Elegant Hotels in Barbados ready to welcomes families with array of fun activities this Summer
Elegant Hotels are getting ready to welcome families to Barbados with an array of fun activities this summer. The hotel group's four family- friendly hotels properties - Crystal Cove, Colony Club, Turtle Beach and Tamarind - offer water sports, beach games, movie nights, free tennis clinics, and music shows.
Elegant Hotels are preparing to welcome families to the Caribbean this summer with a wide range of fun activities for all ages.
The hotel group owns four family-friendly hotels in Barbados - Crystal Cove, Colony Club, Turtle Beach and Tamarind – and guests can enjoy fun activities on land or in the sparkling turquoise ocean.
Holidaymakers can take part in Beach Olympics, Beach Cricket and water games such as tug-o-war and sack races, or they can learn to sail, kayak, water-ski or play volleyball.
Sports fans staying at the at the Colony Club will be able to play a game of cricket with former West Indies cricket champion Pedro Collins and take part in free tennis clinics with professional coaches.
Guests staying at the Colony Club, Tamarind and Crystal Cove can swim with sea turtles, watch movies under the stars, or enjoy moonlit dinners and slumber parties.
Turtle Beach will be hosting music from a jazz quartet led by award-winning trumpet player Ricky Brathwaite, and there's "The Caribbean Goes Global Dance Show" which takes guests through different genres of Caribbean music throughout the decades.
There will also be live cooking demonstrations at Turtle Beach where guests can learn how to prepare local Bajan dishes or try and recreate award-winning Pastry Chef Ezra Beckles' delicious sweet treats.
Families can embrace Bajan culture by enjoying the famous Kadooment carnival with all resorts offering stilt walkers, dance performances, carnival costumes, calypso music, street foods and tasty local Barbadian culinary delights. Children staying at Turtle Beach can make their very own Kadooment costume before showing them off at the resort's big carnival event.
Elegant Hotels operates five luxury beachfront hotels on the west and south coasts of Barbados, catering for both family holidays in the Caribbean and sophisticated adults-only breaks.
The hotel group also owns the famous Daphne's restaurant on the west coast which is sister to Daphne's restaurant in London.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- July Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...