Coco Palm St Lucia recognised in TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for fifth year
The Coco Palm hotel in St Lucia has been recognised in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the fifth year, after receiving consistently great traveller reviews. The family-friendly hotel is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village just steps away from the award-winning palm-fringed white sand Reduit Beach.
Coco Palm in the Caribbean has been awarded in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the firth consecutive year.
The hotel in St Lucia received the accolade again following consistently great reviews from travellers over the last 12 months.
Talking to St Lucia News Online hotel's Managing Director, Allen Chastanet, explained:
"Being awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row and inducted into the 'Hall of Fame' is a true source of pride for the entire team at Coco Palm and we'd like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor
"This award is credit to all our members of the Coco Palm team who strive to offer our guests the highest level of authentic Saint Lucian hospitality and exceed expectations."
Coco Palm is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village in St Lucia, just steps away from the award-winning white sand palm-fringed Reduit Beach. The luxury four-star hotel features a selection of accommodation for holidaymakers, including swim-up rooms, family suites, and garden view rooms, all with modern amenities, luxury furnishings and a personal Concierge.
Jean St Rose, the General Manager of Coco Palm, commented:
"There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by one's customers. With the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence."
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, St Lucia is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
There are several attractions and sites to see on the island, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...