Coco Palm St Lucia recognised in TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for fifth year
The Coco Palm hotel in St Lucia has been recognised in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the fifth year, after receiving consistently great traveller reviews. The family-friendly hotel is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village just steps away from the award-winning palm-fringed white sand Reduit Beach.
Coco Palm in the Caribbean has been awarded in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the firth consecutive year.
The hotel in St Lucia received the accolade again following consistently great reviews from travellers over the last 12 months.
Talking to St Lucia News Online hotel's Managing Director, Allen Chastanet, explained:
"Being awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row and inducted into the 'Hall of Fame' is a true source of pride for the entire team at Coco Palm and we'd like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor
"This award is credit to all our members of the Coco Palm team who strive to offer our guests the highest level of authentic Saint Lucian hospitality and exceed expectations."
Coco Palm is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village in St Lucia, just steps away from the award-winning white sand palm-fringed Reduit Beach. The luxury four-star hotel features a selection of accommodation for holidaymakers, including swim-up rooms, family suites, and garden view rooms, all with modern amenities, luxury furnishings and a personal Concierge.
Jean St Rose, the General Manager of Coco Palm, commented:
"There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by one's customers. With the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence."
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, St Lucia is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
There are several attractions and sites to see on the island, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- $1000 worth of complimentary resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...