Coco Palm St Lucia recognised in TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for fifth year
The Coco Palm hotel in St Lucia has been recognised in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the fifth year, after receiving consistently great traveller reviews. The family-friendly hotel is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village just steps away from the award-winning palm-fringed white sand Reduit Beach.
Coco Palm in the Caribbean has been awarded in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame for the firth consecutive year.
The hotel in St Lucia received the accolade again following consistently great reviews from travellers over the last 12 months.
Talking to St Lucia News Online hotel's Managing Director, Allen Chastanet, explained:
"Being awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row and inducted into the 'Hall of Fame' is a true source of pride for the entire team at Coco Palm and we'd like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor
"This award is credit to all our members of the Coco Palm team who strive to offer our guests the highest level of authentic Saint Lucian hospitality and exceed expectations."
Coco Palm is situated in the heart of Rodney Bay Village in St Lucia, just steps away from the award-winning white sand palm-fringed Reduit Beach. The luxury four-star hotel features a selection of accommodation for holidaymakers, including swim-up rooms, family suites, and garden view rooms, all with modern amenities, luxury furnishings and a personal Concierge.
Jean St Rose, the General Manager of Coco Palm, commented:
"There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by one's customers. With the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence."
The 238-square-mile Caribbean island lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and as the recipient of multiple international awards, St Lucia is a hotpot for romantic destination weddings, honeymoons, and family holidays.
There are several attractions and sites to see on the island, such as the beautiful cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...