Six AMResorts hotels in Cancun recognised in 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
The Unlimited Vacation Club by AMResorts has announced that six of its resorts have been recognised in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards in 2015. The luxury properties are located in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, and Puerto Vallarta in Mexico and they have won a total of 15 awards so far this year.
Six properties belonging to the Unlimited Vacation Club (UVC) by AMResorts have been recognised in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice® Awards.
The six luxury resorts are situated in Mexico's popular tourist destination of Cancun, the Riviera Maya, and Puerto Vallarta, and have won a total of 15 awards so far this year.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets The Vine Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta have received rave reviews from travellers who have stayed at the properties over the last 12 months.
The six hotels were ranked in categories including the Top 25 Hotels for Romance, Top 25 Hotels for Service, Top 25 Hotels, Top 25 Luxury Hotels, and Top 25 Hotels for Families.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and the hotel company now operates 37 hotel and resorts across Mexico, Jamaica, Curaçao, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
The hotel chain caters for romantic breaks, adults-only escapes, wellness retreats, and family-friendly holidays.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it is home to breathtaking landscapes such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling cobalt Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Adrenalin-seeking holidaymakers can take zip line tours through the lush jungles; go scuba diving beneath the surface of the azure ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are full of wildlife; or take tours to the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The previously uninhabited strip of Caribbean coastline was developed into a tourist resort in 1970 and has since become a thriving tourist destination.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...