Six AMResorts hotels in Cancun recognised in 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
The Unlimited Vacation Club by AMResorts has announced that six of its resorts have been recognised in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards in 2015. The luxury properties are located in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, and Puerto Vallarta in Mexico and they have won a total of 15 awards so far this year.
Six properties belonging to the Unlimited Vacation Club (UVC) by AMResorts have been recognised in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice® Awards.
The six luxury resorts are situated in Mexico's popular tourist destination of Cancun, the Riviera Maya, and Puerto Vallarta, and have won a total of 15 awards so far this year.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets The Vine Cancun, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta have received rave reviews from travellers who have stayed at the properties over the last 12 months.
The six hotels were ranked in categories including the Top 25 Hotels for Romance, Top 25 Hotels for Service, Top 25 Hotels, Top 25 Luxury Hotels, and Top 25 Hotels for Families.
AMResorts was established in 2001 and the hotel company now operates 37 hotel and resorts across Mexico, Jamaica, Curaçao, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica. The company's brands include Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
The hotel chain caters for romantic breaks, adults-only escapes, wellness retreats, and family-friendly holidays.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and it is home to breathtaking landscapes such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling cobalt Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Adrenalin-seeking holidaymakers can take zip line tours through the lush jungles; go scuba diving beneath the surface of the azure ocean to explore the famous underwater museum; trek through rainforests that are full of wildlife; or take tours to the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The previously uninhabited strip of Caribbean coastline was developed into a tourist resort in 1970 and has since become a thriving tourist destination.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...