Paris Hilton to DJ at launch of nightclub at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort
U.S socialite and DJ Paris Hilton will help launch a new nightclub in Abu Dhabi this month at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort. The reality TV star will DJ at Legends nightclub on 30th April, 2015 as part of the launch events taking place throughout the week alongside acts including British singer and DJ Craig David, and Lebanese singer Faris Karam.
She's well known for her role attending parties across the United States and the rest of the world or appearing on the reality TV show, "The Simple Life", but Hilton heiress Paris Hilton will be heading to the Middle East next week to DJ at a new nightclub.
The DJ will help launch the brand new Legends nightclub at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort by appearing in a professional capacity on 30th April, 2015.
James Vadakkethil, the general manager of Sabah Hotel Management and a spokesperson for the Legends Nightclub, explained:
"It will be open to the public, but the entry is under the management's decision. There won't be entrance fee - this is opening day, so there won't be entrance fee.
"But as I told you, we have our invitees, we have VIPs, and it's not a big place, so we will have a selective crowd which is suitable for the club. The entry will be by priority basis."
The series of launch events at the luxury hotel's nightclub will include an appearance from British DJ and singer Craig David, and Lebanese singer Faris Karam.
Situated at the Abu Dhabi Corniche overlooking the sparkling Arabian Gulf, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort has 272 guest rooms and suites.
The five-star luxury hotel has facilities including several gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, including a poolside option and swim-up bar; three swimming pools and toddlers' pool; a private lagoon with beach loungers, a Sheraton Fitness centre; sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; and meeting and events space.
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts is one of the Starwood's largest luxury hotel brands. It owns and operates hotels across the world under nine brands that vary from midscale hotels, to luxury, boutique and environmentally-friendly hotels.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the seven United Arab Emirates and it is a popular holiday destination for UK travellers.
While visiting Abu Dhabi, tourists can enjoy access to a wide range of attractions, such as Khalifa Park, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Marina Mall, and the Abu Dhabi Mall. The waterfront, vast sandy beaches, world-class golf courses and verdant green parks are perfect for family activities and relaxation away from the bustling city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 on Tripadvisor
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
- In the heart of Abu Dhabi next to Abu Dhabi Mall
Enjoy your stay in Abu Dhabi at Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri with stunning views of Abu Dhabi's landmark
- Enjoy stunning views of the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
- Relax on the private beach at the resort and at the luxurious Spa
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade on selected dates
- Walking distance to Abu Dhabi's duty free shopping malls and historial area
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Camp
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
This 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi city centre is located on a private lagoon within walking distance of business and...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...