AMResorts to launch Sunscape brand in Jamaica
AMResorts has announced that it will launch its first Sunscape Resorts and Spas-branded resort in Jamaica. The hotel group will take over the Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Water Park, and the Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay and brand enhancements and upgrades will commence in May while allowing guests to continue enjoying their holidays at the same time.
AMResorts will debut its Sunscape Resorts and Spas brand in Jamaica after it announced it will be taking over the former Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Water Park, and the Oasis at Sunset resort.
The hotel group will launch the Sunscape brand in Montego Bay in Jamaica when it begins enhancements and upgrades to the resort in May AMResorts and it will officially assume operations of the resort on Aug 1st, 2015 before renaming the property as Sunscape Montego Bay later this year.
Alex Zozaya, the CEO of Apple Leisure Group, owners of AMResorts, explained:
"Introducing another resort brand from our portfolio in Jamaica is a testament to our strong performance record in the country.
"Apple Leisure Group brings two out of every 10 U.S. guests to the Caribbean, and Jamaica is one of the most popular destinations in the region with more than 2 million visitors in 2014. The addition of Sunscape Montego Bay allows us to further contribute to the country's continued tourism growth."
The luxury resort has 430 guest rooms and suites across two 10-story towers that offer stunning views of the bay.
Facilities at Sunscape Montego Bay include an aquatic park, an on-site casino, an Explorer's Club for children, a world class spa with a wide range of pampering treatments, and a la carte restaurants with gourmet international cuisine.
Javier Coll, the Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of the Apple Leisure Group, also commented:
"While our adults-only resorts in Jamaica have been very successful, there was an increased desire from owners and guests alike for family-friendly, premium all-inclusive options in the country's most popular destinations, like Montego Bay."
Situated 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) on a private, white sand beach in Montego Bay, Sunscape Montego Bay sits next its sister AMResorts' properties, Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay.
The Sunscape Resorts and Spas brand is designed for families, friends, singles and couples, and the four-star Sunscape Montego Bay will be its fourth resort.
Montego Bay is a city located on the north coast of the tropical island of Jamaica in the Caribbean. Holidaymakers can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling aqua lagoons, bustling local craft markets and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...