Six new luxury Vietnam hotels to boost number of rooms in Nha Trang
According to the latest research from Savills Vietnam, six new luxury Vietnam hotels will be launched in Nha Trang, the capital of the Khanh Hoa Province. The development of these properties comes following the launch of 3 luxury hotels in the city in 2014. With this influx of new luxury accommodation, Nha Trang, and by extension the Khanh Hoa Province, is cementing its position as one of the most successful holiday destinations in Vietnam.
A recent survey conducted by the Vietnam arm of property services provider Savills indicates that Nha Trang the capital of the Khanh Hoa Province is about to experience a considerable boost in its number of luxury hotel rooms in the coming months. According to the Savills survey, six new luxury Vietnam hotels will be built in Nha Trang this year, and with the launch of these four and five star hotels, 3200 rooms will be added to the resort city.
In 2014, two four star and one five star hotel were launched bringing the total number of rooms in the city to over 4000. With the six additional properties expected to launch this year, Nha Trang is fast becoming one of the top holiday destinations for luxury Vietnam holidays. The Khanh Hoa Province attracted as many as 850 000 international visitors last year representing a 18 per cent growth in arrivals year-on-year, this in addition to 2.8 million domestic visitors resulted in the Province generating over 279 million UDS in revenue.
While things are looking up for tourism in Khanh Hoa with the influx of investment in developing luxury Vietnam hotels in the province, there have been concerns raised in recent weeks about the overall development of Vietnam’s tourism sector. Initial figures for the first two months of 2015 reflect a 10.6 per cent decline in arrivals to Vietnam when compared to the same period in 2014.
Some local industry insiders have expressed the view that the slowdown in arrivals is due to the fact that Vietnam’s tourism product is too outdated to compete with its regional peers like Thailand where new attractions are added each year. Others have stated that it is simply a case of inadequate marketing with international travellers unaware of all that Vietnam has to offer.
Whatever the cause, many are hoping that current efforts to market Vietnam to key international source markets will increase awareness of Vietnam as a top holiday destination in Southeast Asia and ultimately drive an increase in arrivals and for 2015.
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has launched its National Tourism Promotion Programme for this year, and under the scope of the Programme, VNAT has sent delegations to tourism fairs in destinations like Germany and Iran. Vietnam representatives will also attend fairs in Sweden and India in an effort to attract more arrivals from Europe and India respectively.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...