Starwood opens new Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Cancun
Starwood has announced the opening of the new Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro hotel. Situated in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, the new hotel has 112 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a rooftop pool, a fitness centre, a gourmet restaurant, and 3,000-square-feet of event and meeting space.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of the Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro, which opened its doors late last month.
The new hotel is located in the business district in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, and 16 kilometres from Cancun International Airport.
Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro has 112 guest rooms, including four suites, and an array of facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, 3,000-square-feet of meeting and events space, a gourmet restaurant called The Eatery and a bar.
The stylish guest rooms have free wireless internet, ergonomic desk chairs, air conditioning, electric safes, coffee makers, mini-bars, Four Points signature beds, and bathroom products.
Four Points has luxury hotels in Bogota and Barranquilla in 2014, which opened last year, and Starwood is planning to open more Four Points hotels in Latin America and the Caribbean next year in Paraguay, Mexico and Peru.
Cancun is now one of Mexico’s leading tourist destinations and the city is bursting with beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
The strip of Caribbean coastline located on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored white sandy beaches and dense mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Travellers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the sparkling turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient and impressive Mayan ruins and temples.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide owns and operates nearly 1,000 properties across North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The hotel group currently operates hotels under the brands: Westin, Starwood’s oldest and largest brand for upscale properties; W Hotels, the luxury boutique brand; Sheraton, the luxury flagship brand; the Luxury Collection; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale brand; St. Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridian, a French brand acquired by Starwood in 2006; Aloft, a mid-scale urban brand for business and boutique hotels; and Element by Westin, the group’s environmentally friendly brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...