Starwood opens new Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Cancun
Starwood has announced the opening of the new Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro hotel. Situated in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, the new hotel has 112 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a rooftop pool, a fitness centre, a gourmet restaurant, and 3,000-square-feet of event and meeting space.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of the Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro, which opened its doors late last month.
The new hotel is located in the business district in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, and 16 kilometres from Cancun International Airport.
Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro has 112 guest rooms, including four suites, and an array of facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, 3,000-square-feet of meeting and events space, a gourmet restaurant called The Eatery and a bar.
The stylish guest rooms have free wireless internet, ergonomic desk chairs, air conditioning, electric safes, coffee makers, mini-bars, Four Points signature beds, and bathroom products.
Four Points has luxury hotels in Bogota and Barranquilla in 2014, which opened last year, and Starwood is planning to open more Four Points hotels in Latin America and the Caribbean next year in Paraguay, Mexico and Peru.
Cancun is now one of Mexico’s leading tourist destinations and the city is bursting with beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
The strip of Caribbean coastline located on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored white sandy beaches and dense mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Travellers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the sparkling turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient and impressive Mayan ruins and temples.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide owns and operates nearly 1,000 properties across North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The hotel group currently operates hotels under the brands: Westin, Starwood’s oldest and largest brand for upscale properties; W Hotels, the luxury boutique brand; Sheraton, the luxury flagship brand; the Luxury Collection; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale brand; St. Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridian, a French brand acquired by Starwood in 2006; Aloft, a mid-scale urban brand for business and boutique hotels; and Element by Westin, the group’s environmentally friendly brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...