Starwood opens new Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Cancun
Starwood has announced the opening of the new Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro hotel. Situated in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, the new hotel has 112 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a rooftop pool, a fitness centre, a gourmet restaurant, and 3,000-square-feet of event and meeting space.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of the Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro, which opened its doors late last month.
The new hotel is located in the business district in downtown Cancun, away from the bustling Hotel Zone, and 16 kilometres from Cancun International Airport.
Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro has 112 guest rooms, including four suites, and an array of facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, 3,000-square-feet of meeting and events space, a gourmet restaurant called The Eatery and a bar.
The stylish guest rooms have free wireless internet, ergonomic desk chairs, air conditioning, electric safes, coffee makers, mini-bars, Four Points signature beds, and bathroom products.
Four Points has luxury hotels in Bogota and Barranquilla in 2014, which opened last year, and Starwood is planning to open more Four Points hotels in Latin America and the Caribbean next year in Paraguay, Mexico and Peru.
Cancun is now one of Mexico’s leading tourist destinations and the city is bursting with beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, world-class golf courses, and adventure activities.
The strip of Caribbean coastline located on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula was once an uninhabited area full of unexplored white sandy beaches and dense mangroves, but in 1970 the region was developed into a tourist resort.
Travellers can go zip lining through lush jungles; scuba diving beneath the surface of the sparkling turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine species; trekking through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient and impressive Mayan ruins and temples.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide owns and operates nearly 1,000 properties across North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The hotel group currently operates hotels under the brands: Westin, Starwood’s oldest and largest brand for upscale properties; W Hotels, the luxury boutique brand; Sheraton, the luxury flagship brand; the Luxury Collection; Four Points by Sheraton, a mid-scale brand; St. Regis, Starwood’s main luxury brand; Le Meridian, a French brand acquired by Starwood in 2006; Aloft, a mid-scale urban brand for business and boutique hotels; and Element by Westin, the group’s environmentally friendly brand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...