Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group moving forward with aggressive expansion strategy in India
The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is making significant strides in achieving its aggressive expansion strategy in India. The recent appointment of a new Vice President of Development for South Asia and the launch of its fifth hotel in Goa, make the hotel group one of the most successful in India and a force to be reckoned with in the coming years.
As part of its international growth strategy, the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has set its sights on expansion in India. In order to achieve its goals, the Group has recently announced the appointment of Zubin Saxena as the Vice President of Development for South Asia.
With 15 years of experience in the areas of real estate finance, development, and strategic planning and operations in the hospitality sector there are high hopes that Saxena will ensure that the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group can further increase its footprint in India.
Andreas Flaig, Executive VP, Development, Asia Pacific, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Zubin's strong track record in development puts him in an excellent position to drive Carlson Rezidor's aggressive expansion strategy in India. He will be a valuable asset to the team in working towards our goal of expanding our presence in the south and west regions of India."
The Group has already made remarkable strides in India with over 110 hotels currently either in operation or under development in cities across India.
Recently, in partnership with the Alcon Victor Group, the Carlson Rezidor Group launched the Radisson Goa Hotel at Candolim beach - the Group's fifth hotel in Goa and the first Radisson Hotel to be launched in North Goa. The 78 room hotel features a spa, a gym, a spacious ballroom and two restaurants one of which serves mouth watering, authentic Goan dishes.
Raj Rana CEO of Carlson Rezidor Hotels South Asia, commented:
"Radisson Goa Candolim is our 5th hotel in Goa, a popular destination for leisure travelers from around the world and from within India...
"The opening of Radisson Goa Candolim strengthens Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group's pole position as the number one international hotel operator in India by number of hotels."
The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is a strategic partnership between US based Carlson Companies and the Scandinavian firm Rezidor.
Several well known hotel brands fall under the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group umbrella including, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Country Inns and Suites by Carlson, Park Plaza and Park Inn by Radisson. Recent additions to the Group's brand portfolio are the newly launched Radisson Red and Quorvus Collection.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Journey on the fastest train in India, the country's very own 'Bullet Train' that was launched in April 2016
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...