Andrea Bocelli to perform at Casa de Campo in Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo has announced the launch of its 2015 Concert Series with a exclusive performance by Andrea Bocelli in April. The renowned tenor will perform at the award-winning resort in the Dominican Republic and guests can take advantage of a special concert package at the luxury resort that includes accommodation, concert tickets, food, and activities.
Casa de Campo will be kicking off the start of its 2015 Concert Series with a concert by world-class tenor Andrea Bocelli.
The famous singer will be performing at the award-winning Dominican Republic resort on Saturday 4th April, 2015 and holidaymakers can take advantage of a special concert package.
The exclusive package starts from $557 per person/per night, and guests will enjoy a ticket to the Andrea Bocelli concert, luxury accommodation, all meals and beverages, plus unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorised water sports at Minitas Beach.
The package is available from 29th March to 8th April, 2015 and a three-night minimum stay is required.
Bocelli will perform at 8pm on the night in the luxury resort's Altos de Chavon Amphitheatre.
Casa de Campo is located on 7,000 acres in La Romana on the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic and it features spacious upscale accommodation made up of 185 guest rooms and suites, including three-to-ten bedroom villa mansions.
Facilities at the hotel include the Sporting Life experience with three Pete Dye-designed golf courses offering 90 holes, a Polo and Equestrian Centre, La Terraza Tennis Club, and a 245-acre skeet/trap shooting centre.
The luxury beachfront resort is a member of Leading Golf Resorts of the World, Leading Hotels of the World and Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
Casa de Campo was named in the 2014 IAGTO Awards as the "Golf Resort of the Year" in the "Rest of the World" category, and awarded as the Dominican Republic's Leading Resort and the country's Leading Spa Resort in the 2014 World Travel Awards.
La Romana is located in the south east of the Caribbean island nation opposite Catalina Island. The province is becoming a popular destination for travellers thanks to tourist resorts such as Bayahibe, Dominicus, and Casa de Campo that offer a collection of pristine beaches, all-inclusive resorts, and world-class golf courses.
The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean country that occupies the eastern two thirds of the island of Hispaniola, whose western third belongs to the nation of Haiti.
Tourists can enjoy tropical landscapes made up of pristine white-sand beaches fringed with turquoise ocean waters; hike across the rolling green hills or up the island's majestic mountains; explore historic and cultural attractions; and take part in exhilarating water sports such as surfing, windsurfing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
This all inclusive resort provides luxurious holidaying at its very best with a true Dominican flavour
- Boasting a wonderful location, immaculate tropical gardens, and a stunning stretch of beach
- A choice of six specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Oriental, Steak House and more
- Honeymoon couples receive a bottle of champagne, fruit basket and a romantic dinner
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...