Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica to be rebranded under Curio by Hilton Brand
The former Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded following its recent acquisition by Sagicor in partnership with Aimbridge Hospitality. The luxury hotel will rebranded under Curio by Hilton, and will be the first Curio by Hilton hotel in the Caribbean, and the first of the brand outside of the United States.
After the recent purchase of the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa, the luxury hotel will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand.
The luxury hotel in Jamaica was acquired by Sagicor in partnership with Aimbridge Hospitality and it will become the first Curio by Hilton branded property in the Caribbean and the first outside of the United States.
Christian Charre from CBRE Hotels, the broker of the sale of the hotel, explained:
"Montego Bay remains one of the Caribbean's most popular, and beautiful, unspoiled natural destinations. This property is set on the legendary 18th-century Rose Hall Plantation, with 1,800 feet of private beach along magnificent turquoise waters.
"Sagicor and Aimbridge acquired a performing asset in one of the best destinations in the Caribbean where demand continues to grow at a fast pace."
The luxury beachfront hotel has 489 guest rooms and suites and is situated between the turquoise ocean and the majestic mountains on the famous 18th-century Rose Hall Plantation in Montego Bay.
The resort boasts a swimming pool complex and the largest water park in Jamaica, as well as a Robert von Hagge designed championship Cinnamon Hill Golf Course.
Hilton Worldwide Resorts operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels under ten brands throughout 84 countries across the world.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is a beautiful island country situated in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, magnificent mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills.
Visitors can explore the island's breathtaking natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the pristine five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, verdant botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...