Sheikh Mohammed opens Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Hotel and Residential Complex
The Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has opened the brand new Creek Heights Residences, which includes a five-star Hyatt Regency Hotel. The new property has 464 guest rooms and suites, a Regency Club Lounge, a lavish spa with eight treatment rooms, and a modern gym with fitness studios.
The mixed use Creek Heights Residences was officially opened in Dubai last week by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai.
The complex is situated in Dubai Healthcare City and includes the five-star Hyatt Regency Hotel with 464 rooms including 74 lavish suites, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a Regency Club Lounge, a spa with eight treatment rooms and a wide range of rejuvenating treatments and services, a modern gym with fitness studios, and spacious conference and event space. The development also has 405 residential apartments.
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is located along Dubai Creek seven miles from Dubai International Airport (DXB), and a short distance from the Dubai Mall, the Financial Centre, and Wafi City.
Guests can savour delicious international cuisine at the hotel's gourmet restaurants including La Tablita, a Mexican restaurant with weekend live entertainment; The Mash Room, an elegant Gastro Pub; Market24 with grab-and-go food options; Sufra, an all-day restaurant with regional and Mediterranean specialities. There is also a stylish lobby bar, and a poolside bar.
The 474 spacious guest rooms and suites feature Wi-Fi Internet, iPod docking stations, flat screen HDTVs, media Hubs and individual air conditioning for added comfort.
Following the inauguration, Sheikh Mohammed opened and viewed models of three more projects under development by Wasl. These included Zabeel Park 1 which features luxury hotels, residential and office buildings, cafes and restaurants, recreational facilities and shops.
The complex will also have the first all-year-round snow fountain and a water fountains, and the main tower will be constructed in the shape of the number 1.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers visiting the Middle East. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and towering Burj Khalifa, as well as luxury shopping malls, verdant parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek has made a bid to be registered a UNESCO World Heritage and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...