Sheikh Mohammed opens Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Hotel and Residential Complex
The Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has opened the brand new Creek Heights Residences, which includes a five-star Hyatt Regency Hotel. The new property has 464 guest rooms and suites, a Regency Club Lounge, a lavish spa with eight treatment rooms, and a modern gym with fitness studios.
The mixed use Creek Heights Residences was officially opened in Dubai last week by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai.
The complex is situated in Dubai Healthcare City and includes the five-star Hyatt Regency Hotel with 464 rooms including 74 lavish suites, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a Regency Club Lounge, a spa with eight treatment rooms and a wide range of rejuvenating treatments and services, a modern gym with fitness studios, and spacious conference and event space. The development also has 405 residential apartments.
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is located along Dubai Creek seven miles from Dubai International Airport (DXB), and a short distance from the Dubai Mall, the Financial Centre, and Wafi City.
Guests can savour delicious international cuisine at the hotel's gourmet restaurants including La Tablita, a Mexican restaurant with weekend live entertainment; The Mash Room, an elegant Gastro Pub; Market24 with grab-and-go food options; Sufra, an all-day restaurant with regional and Mediterranean specialities. There is also a stylish lobby bar, and a poolside bar.
The 474 spacious guest rooms and suites feature Wi-Fi Internet, iPod docking stations, flat screen HDTVs, media Hubs and individual air conditioning for added comfort.
Following the inauguration, Sheikh Mohammed opened and viewed models of three more projects under development by Wasl. These included Zabeel Park 1 which features luxury hotels, residential and office buildings, cafes and restaurants, recreational facilities and shops.
The complex will also have the first all-year-round snow fountain and a water fountains, and the main tower will be constructed in the shape of the number 1.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers visiting the Middle East. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and towering Burj Khalifa, as well as luxury shopping malls, verdant parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The Dubai Creek separates the Deira and Bur Dubai areas of the emirate and has been used as a major trading port for centuries. The 14 kilometre-long seawater creek has made a bid to be registered a UNESCO World Heritage and if successful, the area is expected to attract millions of visitors a year who want to learn about the city's shipping industry or enjoy scenic boat trips.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...