Finest Playa Mujeres opens to holidaymakers near Cancun
The Excellence Group Luxury Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of the Finest Playa Mujeres, near Cancun in Mexico. The all inclusive resort has 450 suites and upscale facilities including nine gourmet restaurants, 10 swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, and the lavish One Spa with a wide range of rejuvenating treatments.
Excellence Group Luxury Hotels and Resorts has officially opened its newest luxury resort in Mexico.
The Finest Playa Mujeres opened its doors to guests on 12th February, 2015, in Playa Mujeres, just north of the popular holiday destination, Cancun.
The brand new all inclusive luxury resort has 450 suites, including swim-up and family options, as well as an array of upscale facilities for all ages such as nine gourmet restaurants, 17 casual and stylish bars, 10 swimming pools, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and the One Spa with a wide selection of pampering treatments and services.
"The Finest provides a multi-age environment for couples, families and groups."
Stated Alejandro Lazcano, the Marketing Director of the luxury resort.
Located on a two-mile-long private beach on a peninsula, 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Finest Playa Mujeres caters for families, friends, and couples and it's an idyllic destination for romantic weddings and honeymoons.
The beachfront resort is Excellence Group's first Finest resort in Mexico. The hotel group operates has two hotels under its Excellence brand in Cancun and Playa Mujeres, and a third property in Playa Mujeres under its Beloved brand.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the coastal region boasts breathtaking scenery including verdant tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are thriving with marine species.
Holidaymakers can take trips to the beautiful islands of Cozumel and Isla Mujeres; visit the region's stunning diverse wildlife within thriving nature reserves such as the eco-archaeological park, Xcaret, the Rio Secreto Natural Reserve, and Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve; and explore the historical Mayan ruins such as the large Chichen Itza Archaeological Site and temples in Tulum that show that civilisation in the area dates back to 2600 BC.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...