Club Med opens Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives
Club Med has announced the opening of Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives. The luxury adult-only resort offers 52 villas located overwater or on the white sand beach with private pools and butler service, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a gourmet restaurant, the Club Med Spa by ILA, a fitness centre, and a pool.
Club Med has announced a new addition to its collection of luxury hotels in its Villas and Chalets category.
The new Club Med Finolhu Villas opened its doors to tourists on a private island in the Maldives last month.
The luxury all-inclusive resort is located in the North Male Atoll and caters for adults only with 52 exquisite villas positioned overwater or on the white sand beach and features including personal butlers, private pools, and terraces.
Holidaymakers can savour breakfast on their terrace with Indian Ocean views, watch cinema films under the stars, or keep in touch with family and friends back home using complimentary iPads.
Heidi Kunkel, the CEO of Club Med East South Asia Pacific, commented:
"For honeymooners seeking the trip of a lifetime, or anyone else planning a romantic getaway, the Finolhu Villas without doubt offers one of the most exclusive and dreamy settings for a holiday."
She also explained:
"We understand that for many of our guests, the time they spend at Finolhu Villas will be one of the most precious moments of their life and we're determined to make sure their memories are ones they will want to treasure forever.
We can guarantee that guests will have a truly unforgettable experience in some quite simply idyllic surroundings."
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of upscale facilities including the gourmet Motu restaurant, the lavish Club Med Spa by ILA with organic treatments, a bar, a main swimming pool with live music, a modern fitness centre, and a boutique for shopping.
Afeef Hussain, the owner of Finolhu Villas, stated:
"All villas are built to the highest eco-friendly standards in a beautiful natural setting, using energy-saving construction techniques and solar-powered energy."
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....