Club Med opens Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives
Club Med has announced the opening of Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives. The luxury adult-only resort offers 52 villas located overwater or on the white sand beach with private pools and butler service, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a gourmet restaurant, the Club Med Spa by ILA, a fitness centre, and a pool.
Club Med has announced a new addition to its collection of luxury hotels in its Villas and Chalets category.
The new Club Med Finolhu Villas opened its doors to tourists on a private island in the Maldives last month.
The luxury all-inclusive resort is located in the North Male Atoll and caters for adults only with 52 exquisite villas positioned overwater or on the white sand beach and features including personal butlers, private pools, and terraces.
Holidaymakers can savour breakfast on their terrace with Indian Ocean views, watch cinema films under the stars, or keep in touch with family and friends back home using complimentary iPads.
Heidi Kunkel, the CEO of Club Med East South Asia Pacific, commented:
"For honeymooners seeking the trip of a lifetime, or anyone else planning a romantic getaway, the Finolhu Villas without doubt offers one of the most exclusive and dreamy settings for a holiday."
She also explained:
"We understand that for many of our guests, the time they spend at Finolhu Villas will be one of the most precious moments of their life and we're determined to make sure their memories are ones they will want to treasure forever.
We can guarantee that guests will have a truly unforgettable experience in some quite simply idyllic surroundings."
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of upscale facilities including the gourmet Motu restaurant, the lavish Club Med Spa by ILA with organic treatments, a bar, a main swimming pool with live music, a modern fitness centre, and a boutique for shopping.
Afeef Hussain, the owner of Finolhu Villas, stated:
"All villas are built to the highest eco-friendly standards in a beautiful natural setting, using energy-saving construction techniques and solar-powered energy."
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on a secluded private island of Dhuni Kolhu, the hotel is a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches and...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...