Club Med opens Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives
Club Med has announced the opening of Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives. The luxury adult-only resort offers 52 villas located overwater or on the white sand beach with private pools and butler service, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a gourmet restaurant, the Club Med Spa by ILA, a fitness centre, and a pool.
Club Med has announced a new addition to its collection of luxury hotels in its Villas and Chalets category.
The new Club Med Finolhu Villas opened its doors to tourists on a private island in the Maldives last month.
The luxury all-inclusive resort is located in the North Male Atoll and caters for adults only with 52 exquisite villas positioned overwater or on the white sand beach and features including personal butlers, private pools, and terraces.
Holidaymakers can savour breakfast on their terrace with Indian Ocean views, watch cinema films under the stars, or keep in touch with family and friends back home using complimentary iPads.
Heidi Kunkel, the CEO of Club Med East South Asia Pacific, commented:
"For honeymooners seeking the trip of a lifetime, or anyone else planning a romantic getaway, the Finolhu Villas without doubt offers one of the most exclusive and dreamy settings for a holiday."
She also explained:
"We understand that for many of our guests, the time they spend at Finolhu Villas will be one of the most precious moments of their life and we're determined to make sure their memories are ones they will want to treasure forever.
We can guarantee that guests will have a truly unforgettable experience in some quite simply idyllic surroundings."
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of upscale facilities including the gourmet Motu restaurant, the lavish Club Med Spa by ILA with organic treatments, a bar, a main swimming pool with live music, a modern fitness centre, and a boutique for shopping.
Afeef Hussain, the owner of Finolhu Villas, stated:
"All villas are built to the highest eco-friendly standards in a beautiful natural setting, using energy-saving construction techniques and solar-powered energy."
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sun Island is an elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....