Club Med opens Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives
Club Med has announced the opening of Finolhu Villas on a private island in the Maldives. The luxury adult-only resort offers 52 villas located overwater or on the white sand beach with private pools and butler service, as well as an array of upscale facilities including a gourmet restaurant, the Club Med Spa by ILA, a fitness centre, and a pool.
Club Med has announced a new addition to its collection of luxury hotels in its Villas and Chalets category.
The new Club Med Finolhu Villas opened its doors to tourists on a private island in the Maldives last month.
The luxury all-inclusive resort is located in the North Male Atoll and caters for adults only with 52 exquisite villas positioned overwater or on the white sand beach and features including personal butlers, private pools, and terraces.
Holidaymakers can savour breakfast on their terrace with Indian Ocean views, watch cinema films under the stars, or keep in touch with family and friends back home using complimentary iPads.
Heidi Kunkel, the CEO of Club Med East South Asia Pacific, commented:
"For honeymooners seeking the trip of a lifetime, or anyone else planning a romantic getaway, the Finolhu Villas without doubt offers one of the most exclusive and dreamy settings for a holiday."
She also explained:
"We understand that for many of our guests, the time they spend at Finolhu Villas will be one of the most precious moments of their life and we're determined to make sure their memories are ones they will want to treasure forever.
We can guarantee that guests will have a truly unforgettable experience in some quite simply idyllic surroundings."
The luxury beachfront resort offers an array of upscale facilities including the gourmet Motu restaurant, the lavish Club Med Spa by ILA with organic treatments, a bar, a main swimming pool with live music, a modern fitness centre, and a boutique for shopping.
Afeef Hussain, the owner of Finolhu Villas, stated:
"All villas are built to the highest eco-friendly standards in a beautiful natural setting, using energy-saving construction techniques and solar-powered energy."
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Eriyadu Island is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical escape...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...