MARITIM Hotel Mauritius rebrands as 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius
The renowned MARITIM Hotel Mauritius has been renamed as 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius. The new name is though to better reflect the resorts image as one of the leading luxury resorts in the Mauritius and serves to distinguish it from its more budget friendly sister hotel the 4* MARITIM Crystal Beach Hotel.
German owned MARITIM Hotels has announced the decision to change the name of the MARITIM Hotel Mauritius to 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius.
The decision was born out of a desire to cement the resort's status as one of the top luxury beach resorts in the Mauritius.
In recent years the hotel has put greater emphasis on improving its facilities and services in an effort to cater to the luxury market. Another factor which is said to have influenced the decision was the desire to make a clear distinction between the 5* resort and its sister 4* MARITIM Crystal Beach Hotel which is better suited for those travellers planning a budget friendly holiday in the Indian Ocean.
Of the rebranding Mark Spivey, MARITIM's Director of international Sales stated:
"For more than two decades, we have welcomed guests to our flagship 5* resort, offering exceptional levels of customer service and care. At the newly renamed MARITIM Resort and Spa our focus will be on providing the high end services and facilities expected by those looking for the ultimate luxury holiday in Mauritius."
The 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius spread across 25 hectares of land features stunning views of the nearby Turtle Bay. Holidaymakers can choose to book a stay in any one of the 215 well appointed rooms, 18 of which are suites.
With a host of water sport activities on offer there is something for everyone to enjoy and after a day of adventure, a visit to the on site Tropical Flower Spa promises to leave guests feeling pampered and relaxed. When it comes to dining, guests will be spoiled for choice with five restaurants serving mouth watering dishes.
Mauritius is known for its beautiful white sandy beaches with calm turquoise waters and is a popular choice among holidaymakers looking for a luxury break. Recent statistics indicate that there was a near 5 per cent growth in arrivals during 2014 and notably, arrivals surpassed the million mark for the first time in its history with 1,038,968 arrivals compared to 993,106 in 2013.
The island nation is most popular among European holidaymakers who accounted for more than half of all arrivals (54.9 per cent) though interest from Asia and America is also on the rise. The lead European source markets for Mauritius include France, UK, Germany and Italy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. Solana Beach is a luxury 4-star resort that combines natural...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...