MARITIM Hotel Mauritius rebrands as 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius
The renowned MARITIM Hotel Mauritius has been renamed as 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius. The new name is though to better reflect the resorts image as one of the leading luxury resorts in the Mauritius and serves to distinguish it from its more budget friendly sister hotel the 4* MARITIM Crystal Beach Hotel.
German owned MARITIM Hotels has announced the decision to change the name of the MARITIM Hotel Mauritius to 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius.
The decision was born out of a desire to cement the resort's status as one of the top luxury beach resorts in the Mauritius.
In recent years the hotel has put greater emphasis on improving its facilities and services in an effort to cater to the luxury market. Another factor which is said to have influenced the decision was the desire to make a clear distinction between the 5* resort and its sister 4* MARITIM Crystal Beach Hotel which is better suited for those travellers planning a budget friendly holiday in the Indian Ocean.
Of the rebranding Mark Spivey, MARITIM's Director of international Sales stated:
"For more than two decades, we have welcomed guests to our flagship 5* resort, offering exceptional levels of customer service and care. At the newly renamed MARITIM Resort and Spa our focus will be on providing the high end services and facilities expected by those looking for the ultimate luxury holiday in Mauritius."
The 5* MARITIM Resort and Spa Mauritius spread across 25 hectares of land features stunning views of the nearby Turtle Bay. Holidaymakers can choose to book a stay in any one of the 215 well appointed rooms, 18 of which are suites.
With a host of water sport activities on offer there is something for everyone to enjoy and after a day of adventure, a visit to the on site Tropical Flower Spa promises to leave guests feeling pampered and relaxed. When it comes to dining, guests will be spoiled for choice with five restaurants serving mouth watering dishes.
Mauritius is known for its beautiful white sandy beaches with calm turquoise waters and is a popular choice among holidaymakers looking for a luxury break. Recent statistics indicate that there was a near 5 per cent growth in arrivals during 2014 and notably, arrivals surpassed the million mark for the first time in its history with 1,038,968 arrivals compared to 993,106 in 2013.
The island nation is most popular among European holidaymakers who accounted for more than half of all arrivals (54.9 per cent) though interest from Asia and America is also on the rise. The lead European source markets for Mauritius include France, UK, Germany and Italy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...