Hard Rock International announces new hotel planned for Cancun in 2017
Hard Rock International has announced that the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will open in 2017 with 1,800 luxury oceanfront guestrooms, eight gourmet restaurants, a Rock Spa, and a lagoon-style swimming pool. The new beachfront resort will be the third Hard Rock property on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.
Hard Rock International has announced that it will be adding a new hotel to its Mexican portfolio with the opening of the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun in 2017.
The all-inclusive resort will be located on the Yucatan Peninsula in Cancun and it will have 1,800 luxurious oceanfront guestrooms and suites.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort will include an 8-million gallon lagoon-style swimming pool, eight gourmet restaurants, a Rock Spa®, and a Hard Rock Hotel golf course.
"We are excited to welcome our fifth property in Mexico and build upon our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection."
Explained Marco Roca, the EVP Chief Development Officer at Hotels at Hard Rock International.
"Boasting an exotic backdrop, superb climate and unrivalled amenities, including a beach-front lagoon pool, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will offer the ultimate resort experience, tempting travellers to never leave."
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will cater for holidaymakers of all ages and will feature a dedicated kids club, a private teen zone, and designated family pool areas. While younger guests are looked after, adults can enjoy exclusive gathering spaces with private pools with outdoor terraces, a nightclub, and entertainment offerings.
Hard Rock branded facilities will be available such as the Rock Shop® with iconic merchandise, and guests can enjoy music-infused amenities through The Sound of Your Stay® programme.
There will be 90,000-square-feet of meeting and events space that can be used for weddings, exhibitions and celebratory events, and guests will have access to an array of activities such as snorkelling and kayaking, and relaxing on the pristine white sand beaches.
"We are happy to continue the successful partnership with Hard Rock Hotels, and look forward to offering guests of all ages an all-access pass to luxury, relaxation and entertainment in one of the world's leading leisure destinations."
Added Frank Maduro, the Vice President of Marketing at All Inclusive Collection.
Situated 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will join three other Hard Rock properties on the Yucatan Peninsula, including the Riviera Maya.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...