Hard Rock International announces new hotel planned for Cancun in 2017
Hard Rock International has announced that the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will open in 2017 with 1,800 luxury oceanfront guestrooms, eight gourmet restaurants, a Rock Spa, and a lagoon-style swimming pool. The new beachfront resort will be the third Hard Rock property on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.
Hard Rock International has announced that it will be adding a new hotel to its Mexican portfolio with the opening of the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun in 2017.
The all-inclusive resort will be located on the Yucatan Peninsula in Cancun and it will have 1,800 luxurious oceanfront guestrooms and suites.
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort will include an 8-million gallon lagoon-style swimming pool, eight gourmet restaurants, a Rock Spa®, and a Hard Rock Hotel golf course.
"We are excited to welcome our fifth property in Mexico and build upon our collaboration with All Inclusive Collection."
Explained Marco Roca, the EVP Chief Development Officer at Hotels at Hard Rock International.
"Boasting an exotic backdrop, superb climate and unrivalled amenities, including a beach-front lagoon pool, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will offer the ultimate resort experience, tempting travellers to never leave."
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will cater for holidaymakers of all ages and will feature a dedicated kids club, a private teen zone, and designated family pool areas. While younger guests are looked after, adults can enjoy exclusive gathering spaces with private pools with outdoor terraces, a nightclub, and entertainment offerings.
Hard Rock branded facilities will be available such as the Rock Shop® with iconic merchandise, and guests can enjoy music-infused amenities through The Sound of Your Stay® programme.
There will be 90,000-square-feet of meeting and events space that can be used for weddings, exhibitions and celebratory events, and guests will have access to an array of activities such as snorkelling and kayaking, and relaxing on the pristine white sand beaches.
"We are happy to continue the successful partnership with Hard Rock Hotels, and look forward to offering guests of all ages an all-access pass to luxury, relaxation and entertainment in one of the world's leading leisure destinations."
Added Frank Maduro, the Vice President of Marketing at All Inclusive Collection.
Situated 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Cancun will join three other Hard Rock properties on the Yucatan Peninsula, including the Riviera Maya.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...