Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica announces new management
Aimbridge Hospitality has been named as the new manager of the Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica by its new owner, Sagicor Life Jamaica who acquired the luxury resort on 21st January, 2015. The 489-room property is located in picturesque Montego May on the north coast of the tropical island in the Caribbean.
The new manager of Hilton Rose Hall in the Caribbean has been announced as Aimbridge Hospitality.
The new owners of the property, Sagicor Life Jamaica, acquired the luxury resort in Montego Bay on 21st January, 2015 and announced that Aimbridge will manage Hilton Rose Hall along with its three Jewel Resorts in Jamaica.
Dave Johnson, the President and CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, explained in press release:
"Our plans for this resort are to enhance it even further with signature programming and food-and-beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the resorts in the Ambridge portfolio."
The 489-room luxury beachfront is located on the north coast of the tropical Caribbean island and it recently underwent new guest room design and the remodelling of its meeting space.
Facilities at the upscale property include a 1,800-foot white sand beach, the Sugar Mill Falls water park, and the Soothe Spa with a wide range of pampering treatments and services. Guests will also have access to the Cinnamon Hill Ocean Golf Course located nearby.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the world.
Aimbridge Hospitality also manages the Water Beach Club Hotel in San Juan and the Best Western Premier in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the island and tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Tourists can explore the island's spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the attractions that entice holidaymakers to the tropical island.
In 2013, the island nation received more than two million visitors; a significant increase compared to 1.3 million visitors, more than a decade ago in 2003.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy a blissful escape to this amazing five star hotel offering endless privileges steps from the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Stay at the unique beach front Zoetry Montego Bay with Endless Privileges
- If you wish to get out and about from the resort then there is a complimentary shuttle to the Rose Hall shopping Arcade
- All Suites include dedicated butler service. This personalized service is at no extra cost
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...