Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica announces new management
Aimbridge Hospitality has been named as the new manager of the Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica by its new owner, Sagicor Life Jamaica who acquired the luxury resort on 21st January, 2015. The 489-room property is located in picturesque Montego May on the north coast of the tropical island in the Caribbean.
The new manager of Hilton Rose Hall in the Caribbean has been announced as Aimbridge Hospitality.
The new owners of the property, Sagicor Life Jamaica, acquired the luxury resort in Montego Bay on 21st January, 2015 and announced that Aimbridge will manage Hilton Rose Hall along with its three Jewel Resorts in Jamaica.
Dave Johnson, the President and CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, explained in press release:
"Our plans for this resort are to enhance it even further with signature programming and food-and-beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the resorts in the Ambridge portfolio."
The 489-room luxury beachfront is located on the north coast of the tropical Caribbean island and it recently underwent new guest room design and the remodelling of its meeting space.
Facilities at the upscale property include a 1,800-foot white sand beach, the Sugar Mill Falls water park, and the Soothe Spa with a wide range of pampering treatments and services. Guests will also have access to the Cinnamon Hill Ocean Golf Course located nearby.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the world.
Aimbridge Hospitality also manages the Water Beach Club Hotel in San Juan and the Best Western Premier in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the island and tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, boutique shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush undulating emerald green hills.
Tourists can explore the island's spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, lush botanical gardens, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
The famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation, are just a few of the attractions that entice holidaymakers to the tropical island.
In 2013, the island nation received more than two million visitors; a significant increase compared to 1.3 million visitors, more than a decade ago in 2003.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...