AMResorts debuts in Costa Rica with opening of Dreams Las Mareas
AMResorts has announced the launch of its first property in Costa Rica with the opening of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. Located on Playa El Jobo, the 447-suite hotel has eight gourmet restaurants, five bars and lounges, kids and teenager's clubs, a large pool, and Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins.
AMResorts has marked its debut in Costa Rica with the opening of its new Dreams-branded resort.
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is located on Playa El Jobo on the northern coast of Guanacaste and has 447 suites and an array of upscale facilities and services.
Guests can enjoy international cuisine in eight gourmet restaurants, relaxing drinks in five bars and lounges, refreshing dips in the 44,000 square-foot swimming pool (the largest in the Guanacaste resort region), "La Cascada" water slide, kids' pool, and steaming whirlpool, a modern fitness centre, and The Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins and wide range of rejuvenating treatments. Younger guests can enjoy fun activities in the Explorer's Club and teenagers can take part in social events at the Core Zone Teens Club.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group, explained:
"AMResorts is focused on expanding into highly-desirable destinations that offer our guests something distinct, and Costa Rica has been on the top of our list.
We are very excited to not only welcome new guests, but those who have stayed with us before and appreciate the Unlimited-Luxury® experience and want to discover new places."
The luxury beachfront resort also offers Unlimited Connectivity where guests can enjoy free app-to-app calling, a user profile to book spa treatments and excursions, and access to event/activity schedules.
The upscale suites boast 24-hour room service, daily refreshed minibars, and Jacuzzi tubs, and there's an onsite wedding gazebo for couples planning their nuptials in Costa Rica.
Located on the northern coast of Guanacaste, approximately 1.5 hours from Liberia International Airport (LIR), Dreams Las Mareas is close to the National Parks in Guanacaste and Santa Rosa.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America that is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
The nation has gained a reputation as green destination for eco-friendly holidays and fun adventures and tourists can enjoy an array of adrenalin-pumping activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...