AMResorts debuts in Costa Rica with opening of Dreams Las Mareas
AMResorts has announced the launch of its first property in Costa Rica with the opening of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. Located on Playa El Jobo, the 447-suite hotel has eight gourmet restaurants, five bars and lounges, kids and teenager's clubs, a large pool, and Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins.
AMResorts has marked its debut in Costa Rica with the opening of its new Dreams-branded resort.
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is located on Playa El Jobo on the northern coast of Guanacaste and has 447 suites and an array of upscale facilities and services.
Guests can enjoy international cuisine in eight gourmet restaurants, relaxing drinks in five bars and lounges, refreshing dips in the 44,000 square-foot swimming pool (the largest in the Guanacaste resort region), "La Cascada" water slide, kids' pool, and steaming whirlpool, a modern fitness centre, and The Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins and wide range of rejuvenating treatments. Younger guests can enjoy fun activities in the Explorer's Club and teenagers can take part in social events at the Core Zone Teens Club.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group, explained:
"AMResorts is focused on expanding into highly-desirable destinations that offer our guests something distinct, and Costa Rica has been on the top of our list.
We are very excited to not only welcome new guests, but those who have stayed with us before and appreciate the Unlimited-Luxury® experience and want to discover new places."
The luxury beachfront resort also offers Unlimited Connectivity where guests can enjoy free app-to-app calling, a user profile to book spa treatments and excursions, and access to event/activity schedules.
The upscale suites boast 24-hour room service, daily refreshed minibars, and Jacuzzi tubs, and there's an onsite wedding gazebo for couples planning their nuptials in Costa Rica.
Located on the northern coast of Guanacaste, approximately 1.5 hours from Liberia International Airport (LIR), Dreams Las Mareas is close to the National Parks in Guanacaste and Santa Rosa.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America that is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
The nation has gained a reputation as green destination for eco-friendly holidays and fun adventures and tourists can enjoy an array of adrenalin-pumping activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...