AMResorts debuts in Costa Rica with opening of Dreams Las Mareas
AMResorts has announced the launch of its first property in Costa Rica with the opening of Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica. Located on Playa El Jobo, the 447-suite hotel has eight gourmet restaurants, five bars and lounges, kids and teenager's clubs, a large pool, and Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins.
AMResorts has marked its debut in Costa Rica with the opening of its new Dreams-branded resort.
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is located on Playa El Jobo on the northern coast of Guanacaste and has 447 suites and an array of upscale facilities and services.
Guests can enjoy international cuisine in eight gourmet restaurants, relaxing drinks in five bars and lounges, refreshing dips in the 44,000 square-foot swimming pool (the largest in the Guanacaste resort region), "La Cascada" water slide, kids' pool, and steaming whirlpool, a modern fitness centre, and The Dreams Spa by Pevonia with 10 therapy cabins and wide range of rejuvenating treatments. Younger guests can enjoy fun activities in the Explorer's Club and teenagers can take part in social events at the Core Zone Teens Club.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, a subsidiary of the Apple Leisure Group, explained:
"AMResorts is focused on expanding into highly-desirable destinations that offer our guests something distinct, and Costa Rica has been on the top of our list.
We are very excited to not only welcome new guests, but those who have stayed with us before and appreciate the Unlimited-Luxury® experience and want to discover new places."
The luxury beachfront resort also offers Unlimited Connectivity where guests can enjoy free app-to-app calling, a user profile to book spa treatments and excursions, and access to event/activity schedules.
The upscale suites boast 24-hour room service, daily refreshed minibars, and Jacuzzi tubs, and there's an onsite wedding gazebo for couples planning their nuptials in Costa Rica.
Located on the northern coast of Guanacaste, approximately 1.5 hours from Liberia International Airport (LIR), Dreams Las Mareas is close to the National Parks in Guanacaste and Santa Rosa.
Costa Rica is a country in Central America that is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
The nation has gained a reputation as green destination for eco-friendly holidays and fun adventures and tourists can enjoy an array of adrenalin-pumping activities such as trekking, surfing, scuba diving, climbing, rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and horse riding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...