The Oberoi, Dubai launches Shop 'Til You Drop package for January sales
The Oberoi, Dubai has launched a Shop 'Till' You Drop package for travellers looking to escape to Dubai for the January sales. The luxury package includes complimentary transfers to the Dubai Mall, accommodation in a Deluxe Room, daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant, and daily hotel credit of AED 200 that can be used in the hotel's three signature restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
Shopaholics will be able to take advantage of a fantastic new offer that has been launched at The Oberoi, Dubai which will allow them to pick up some bargains in the January sales in the Middle East.
The luxury hotel has launched the “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package that enables guests to shop at the largest shopping centre in the world – the Dubai Mall.
The luxury package includes return transfers to the Dubai Mall; 24-hour butler who is available to help with packing purchases, making bookings with personal stylists, or organise private viewings in boutiques; accommodation in a Deluxe Room; daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant; and daily hotel credit of AED 200 (approximately £34) that can be used across all three of the luxury hotel’s restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
The hotel will provide a shopping bag collection service that will deliver purchases back to guests, three times a day, as well as a dedicated shopping concierge desk with information and deals of the day.
The “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package is available between 2nd January and 7th February, 2015, and it starts from AED 1,400 (approximately £241) per night. A minimum of a two nights must be booked.
Situated just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites that offer beautiful views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, plus enormous shopping malls, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The Oberoi Group was founded in 1934 and it operates 30 luxury hotels, a Nile Cruiser and a Motor Vessel in Kerala. The hotel group operates hotels and resorts under the luxury Oberoi and five-star Trident brands in India, Egypt, Mauritius, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and The United Arab Emirates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...