The Oberoi, Dubai launches Shop 'Til You Drop package for January sales
The Oberoi, Dubai has launched a Shop 'Till' You Drop package for travellers looking to escape to Dubai for the January sales. The luxury package includes complimentary transfers to the Dubai Mall, accommodation in a Deluxe Room, daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant, and daily hotel credit of AED 200 that can be used in the hotel's three signature restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
Shopaholics will be able to take advantage of a fantastic new offer that has been launched at The Oberoi, Dubai which will allow them to pick up some bargains in the January sales in the Middle East.
The luxury hotel has launched the “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package that enables guests to shop at the largest shopping centre in the world – the Dubai Mall.
The luxury package includes return transfers to the Dubai Mall; 24-hour butler who is available to help with packing purchases, making bookings with personal stylists, or organise private viewings in boutiques; accommodation in a Deluxe Room; daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant; and daily hotel credit of AED 200 (approximately £34) that can be used across all three of the luxury hotel’s restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
The hotel will provide a shopping bag collection service that will deliver purchases back to guests, three times a day, as well as a dedicated shopping concierge desk with information and deals of the day.
The “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package is available between 2nd January and 7th February, 2015, and it starts from AED 1,400 (approximately £241) per night. A minimum of a two nights must be booked.
Situated just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites that offer beautiful views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, plus enormous shopping malls, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The Oberoi Group was founded in 1934 and it operates 30 luxury hotels, a Nile Cruiser and a Motor Vessel in Kerala. The hotel group operates hotels and resorts under the luxury Oberoi and five-star Trident brands in India, Egypt, Mauritius, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and The United Arab Emirates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...