The Oberoi, Dubai launches Shop 'Til You Drop package for January sales
The Oberoi, Dubai has launched a Shop 'Till' You Drop package for travellers looking to escape to Dubai for the January sales. The luxury package includes complimentary transfers to the Dubai Mall, accommodation in a Deluxe Room, daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant, and daily hotel credit of AED 200 that can be used in the hotel's three signature restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
Shopaholics will be able to take advantage of a fantastic new offer that has been launched at The Oberoi, Dubai which will allow them to pick up some bargains in the January sales in the Middle East.
The luxury hotel has launched the “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package that enables guests to shop at the largest shopping centre in the world – the Dubai Mall.
The luxury package includes return transfers to the Dubai Mall; 24-hour butler who is available to help with packing purchases, making bookings with personal stylists, or organise private viewings in boutiques; accommodation in a Deluxe Room; daily breakfast for two at Nine7One restaurant; and daily hotel credit of AED 200 (approximately £34) that can be used across all three of the luxury hotel’s restaurants and at The Oberoi Spa.
The hotel will provide a shopping bag collection service that will deliver purchases back to guests, three times a day, as well as a dedicated shopping concierge desk with information and deals of the day.
The “Shop 'Till' You Drop” package is available between 2nd January and 7th February, 2015, and it starts from AED 1,400 (approximately £241) per night. A minimum of a two nights must be booked.
Situated just 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and a few minutes from the Dubai Mall and the Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai has 252 spacious rooms and suites that offer beautiful views of the city’s skyline and the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, plus enormous shopping malls, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
The Oberoi Group was founded in 1934 and it operates 30 luxury hotels, a Nile Cruiser and a Motor Vessel in Kerala. The hotel group operates hotels and resorts under the luxury Oberoi and five-star Trident brands in India, Egypt, Mauritius, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and The United Arab Emirates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...