Fourth Cancun and Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival scheduled for March 2015
The Cancun Convention and Visitors Bureau has announced that the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival will take place from 12th to 15th March, 2015. The fourth annual event will feature some of Mexico's finest chefs and will have 24 events that showcase delicious culinary delights from all over the globe.
Foodie travellers will be in for a culinary treat once again in March 2015 as the Cancun-Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival returns for a fourth year.
The Cancun Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) announced that the popular food festival in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico will take place from 12th to 15th March, 2015.
Next year’s event will honour the leading female chefs in Mexico and there will be 24 events taking place all over the Mexican region, showcasing cuisine from all over the world.
Jesus Almaguer, CEO of the Cancun CVB, commented on the event;
"This event has grown tremendously since its inauguration in 2012, and we are optimistic we will surpass last year’s attendance of more than 5,000 guests,
We invite people to explore the many layers of Mexican cuisine found in Cancun, and celebrate the female Mexican chefs that are being honoured at the CRM Festival for the first time."
The four-day event will feature renowned Spanish chefs including Juan Mari Arzak, Joan Roca and Eneko Atxa, who, alongside Star Chefs Bruno Oteiza, Mikel Alonso and Rafael Zafra, will prepare a five-course meal paired with exquisite Spanish wines at a special dinner at Live Aqua Cancun on 13th March, 2015.
During the food and drink festival, the top 10 female Mexican chefs, including Martha Chapa, Carmen Ramirez “Titita,” and Maria Teresa Ramirez, will showcase their talent in the five-course “Divas of Mexican Cuisine” Gala Dinner that will take place at the Secrets The Vine on 14th March, 2015.
The AAA Four Diamond Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun will host the Gourmet Tasting Village, one of the most popular events during the festival. Visitors can enjoy a variety of delicious international culinary dishes, demonstrations and opportunities to meet celebrity chefs.
Cancun is the perfect destination for food-loving travellers who love to sample new cuisine. Tourists can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the turquoise ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through verdant rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico's renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe...
Grand Oasis Cancun is a high class lively all inclusive hotel where you will never experience a dull moment. Situated...