Jumeirah Vittaveli in The Maldives adds two-bedroom beach villas
Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives is offering a new villa category for guests from November, after it revealed its latest two-bedroom beach villas. The spacious new villas offer flexible accommodation for families or groups of friends, as well as private terraces and direct access to the beautiful white sand beach.
Holidaymakers can soon enjoy a new villa category at Jumeirah Vittaveli when the resort unveils its brand new two-bedroom beach villas in November.
The Maldives resort will offer spacious villas with flexible accommodation that are perfect for families or groups of friends.
The 203-square metre-villas have semi-open showers in the open-air bathrooms with marble bathtubs, private terraces, ‘L’ shaped pools, and direct access to the pristine white beach.
The luxury family-friendly resort has an array of upscale facilities including Kuda Koli Kid’s Club and the Teen Lounge; a five-star PADI dive and water sports centre with a variety of activities such as canoeing, windsurfing, fishing, scuba diving and snorkelling; and the overwater Talise Spa where guests can indulge in a wide range of pampering and soothing treatments.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group specialises in operating luxury hotels and resorts for travellers in Dubai as well as in major cities all over the world such as London, New York, Shanghai, and Frankfurt.
The hotel group operates another hotel in the Maldives, the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi which is located 400 kilometres south of the nation’s capital, Male.
Located in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited.
Holidaymakers can take part in a variety of activities including snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through tropical forests, and relaxing on unspoilt white sugar sand beaches fringed with swaying palm trees and warm cobalt ocean waters.
The crystal clear ocean waters are teeming with coral reefs and tropical marine creatures such as turtles, stingrays, dolphins, whale sharks, zebra sharks, manta rays, angel fish, clown fish, butterfly fish and parrot fish.
The picturesque islands are home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels with accommodation comprising water villas, beach villas, and oceanfront bungalows.
The stunning island nation offers the perfect getaway for romantic honeymoons or weddings, sun seeking holidays, wellness breaks, family fun, or scuba diving adventures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...