Dusit Thani to debut new beachfront hotel in Vietnam in 2016
Dusit International is expanding its portfolio in South East Asia with its first hotel in Vietnam. The new Dusit Thani hotel will be part of the Cam Ranh Bay Flowers Resort on the south central coast and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as an additional 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available to buy or rent.
Dusit International will be expanding its collection of properties in South East Asia after it signed an agreement to open a new hotel in Vietnam, the company’s first in the country.
The Asian hospitality group will be opening a new Dusit Thani hotel which will be part of the Cam Ranh Flowers Resort on the south central coast of Vietnam.
The luxury beachfront hotel is scheduled to open in late 2016 and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available for buy or rent.
Cam Rahn Bay is one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam with white sandy beaches and verdant landscapes. The five-star resort will be located just 15 minutes from Cam Ranh International airport and 20 minutes from Nha Trang.
The luxury resort will have an array of leisure facilities including a sports centre with swimming pools, and Dusit’s signature Devarana Spa.
"Our launch into Vietnam marks an exciting milestone for Dusit International,” explained Chanin Donavanik, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Dusit International.
"Cam Ranh is an up and coming beach lover's resort destination. The peninsula and natural harbours there offer visitors calm waters surrounded by mountains and great weather conditions.
“We believe that our Dusit Thani brand and trademark warm, gracious hospitality are a great fit for the market. The facilities will surely make the complex a destination not to be missed as well as pave the way for Dusit's future expansion into the country."
The resort will be a joint partnership between Dusit International and State Development Company Ltd.
Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the most popular places to visit in Vietnam is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...