Dusit Thani to debut new beachfront hotel in Vietnam in 2016
Dusit International is expanding its portfolio in South East Asia with its first hotel in Vietnam. The new Dusit Thani hotel will be part of the Cam Ranh Bay Flowers Resort on the south central coast and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as an additional 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available to buy or rent.
Dusit International will be expanding its collection of properties in South East Asia after it signed an agreement to open a new hotel in Vietnam, the company’s first in the country.
The Asian hospitality group will be opening a new Dusit Thani hotel which will be part of the Cam Ranh Flowers Resort on the south central coast of Vietnam.
The luxury beachfront hotel is scheduled to open in late 2016 and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available for buy or rent.
Cam Rahn Bay is one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam with white sandy beaches and verdant landscapes. The five-star resort will be located just 15 minutes from Cam Ranh International airport and 20 minutes from Nha Trang.
The luxury resort will have an array of leisure facilities including a sports centre with swimming pools, and Dusit’s signature Devarana Spa.
"Our launch into Vietnam marks an exciting milestone for Dusit International,” explained Chanin Donavanik, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Dusit International.
"Cam Ranh is an up and coming beach lover's resort destination. The peninsula and natural harbours there offer visitors calm waters surrounded by mountains and great weather conditions.
“We believe that our Dusit Thani brand and trademark warm, gracious hospitality are a great fit for the market. The facilities will surely make the complex a destination not to be missed as well as pave the way for Dusit's future expansion into the country."
The resort will be a joint partnership between Dusit International and State Development Company Ltd.
Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the most popular places to visit in Vietnam is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...