Dusit Thani to debut new beachfront hotel in Vietnam in 2016
Dusit International is expanding its portfolio in South East Asia with its first hotel in Vietnam. The new Dusit Thani hotel will be part of the Cam Ranh Bay Flowers Resort on the south central coast and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as an additional 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available to buy or rent.
Dusit International will be expanding its collection of properties in South East Asia after it signed an agreement to open a new hotel in Vietnam, the company’s first in the country.
The Asian hospitality group will be opening a new Dusit Thani hotel which will be part of the Cam Ranh Flowers Resort on the south central coast of Vietnam.
The luxury beachfront hotel is scheduled to open in late 2016 and will have 266 guest rooms in deluxe, suite and bungalow categories, as well as 117 apartments and 56 residential villas that will be available for buy or rent.
Cam Rahn Bay is one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam with white sandy beaches and verdant landscapes. The five-star resort will be located just 15 minutes from Cam Ranh International airport and 20 minutes from Nha Trang.
The luxury resort will have an array of leisure facilities including a sports centre with swimming pools, and Dusit’s signature Devarana Spa.
"Our launch into Vietnam marks an exciting milestone for Dusit International,” explained Chanin Donavanik, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Dusit International.
"Cam Ranh is an up and coming beach lover's resort destination. The peninsula and natural harbours there offer visitors calm waters surrounded by mountains and great weather conditions.
“We believe that our Dusit Thani brand and trademark warm, gracious hospitality are a great fit for the market. The facilities will surely make the complex a destination not to be missed as well as pave the way for Dusit's future expansion into the country."
The resort will be a joint partnership between Dusit International and State Development Company Ltd.
Vietnam is a South East Asian country that is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of breathtaking natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
One of the most popular places to visit in Vietnam is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Adults Only All Inclusive
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...