Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Festive Events at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is offering a series of festive events for guests of all ages to enjoy this Christmas and New Year. Holidaymakers can enjoy family cinema nights on the beach, Mauritian Fair, Segway tours, and a New Year's Eve masquerade-themed celebrations with fireworks on the beach.
The weather in the UK has turned and thoughts turn to winter nights and the forthcoming Christmas season.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is enticing holidaymakers away from the grey skies of the UK to the sunny shores of Mauritius during this festive period and they are offering a range of events to keep guests of all ages entertained.
The luxury beachfront resort's family cinema nights on the beach are one way to enjoy some quality time together, while the Bambou restaurant's Zilwa Night will provide music, drumming and traditional Sega dancing.
Over Christmas and New Year, guests can enjoy events such as the Mauritian Fair Bambou Beach on Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 where there will be local carnival games, candy floss, toffee apples, a pop-up petting zoo, and family boat cruises on the lagoon.
On New Year's Eve, the masquerade-themed celebrations will provide the perfect ambience for the countdown into 2015 with a beachfront party, fire show, gourmet food, live music, and an impressive firework display over the turquoise lagoon.
New Segway Tours are available where tourists can discover the luxury resort's grounds with friends or family, and new watersports include glass-bottom kayaks and sea scooters out on the sparkling Indian Ocean. Guests can also enjoy unlimited and complimentary golf at the Ernie Els Design championship golf course at Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita.
The spa's new personalised wellness programme combines a tailor-made fitness workout with an invigorating spa massage and steam bath.
Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita is located within the Anahita Wilderness Sanctuary near a sparkling lagoon that is surrounded by coral reef barriers and offers the perfect opportunity for scuba diving and snorkelling activities.
The hotel has 123 spacious villas and residence villas made up of one to six bedroom villas, including Ocean Villas and Garden Pool Villas. Accommodation has been designed to connect with the natural surroundings and feature large windows and doors that open out onto spacious landscapes and terraces with furnishings that are made from dark natural wood and volcanic stone.
Facilities at the Mauritius resort include four restaurants, the Hobbit Village kids' club, a golf course, and a spa with a sauna, steam room, six double treatment suites with steam and outdoor showers, and a selection of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments using natural local ingredients.
Situated off the southeast coast of Africa, Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean and a popular destination for romantic holidays, honeymoons and weddings. The island boasts miles of palm-fringed white soft sand beaches; verdant tropical forests and emerald rolling hills; crystal clear azure ocean waters; and an abundance of diverse land and marine wildlife.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...