Mandarin Oriental, Dubai scheduled to open in 2017
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will be building a new luxury resort in Dubai. The 200-room property is scheduled to open in 2017 and will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road with direct access to the famous Jumeirah Beach. Guests can enjoy infinity edged pools, nine restaurants and bars, a glass-walled ballroom and a lavish spa.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is developing a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai that will have 200 guest rooms, including 12 spacious and exclusive over-the-water villas.
The resort will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai City and will offer direct access to the city's famous golden-sand Jumeirah Beach.
Mandarin Oriental, Dubai is scheduled to open in 2017 and its facilities will include nine gourmet restaurants and bars, including a poolside restaurant and a signature Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop, plus a signature pier-top restaurant that has dedicated docking facilities for guests arriving by private yacht guests.
Accommodation will be stylish and will feature design inspired by culture in Dubai and the hotel group's oriental heritage. The over-the-water villas will boast infinity edge pools and a private swimming platform for direct access into the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The luxury beachfront resort will have a glass-walled 525-square-metre ballroom that opens onto an oceanfront terrace and an all-inclusive 2,800-square-metre spa with a wide range of revitalising beauty and massage treatments that will be carried out in 12 spacious treatment rooms, including three couples' suites and a private VIP suite with its own entrance and thermal experiences. The spa has heat and water therapies, a vitality pool, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a modern fitness centre.
Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports activities at the hotel's Beach Club on Jumeirah Beach and easy access to Jumeirah Road's upscale shops and restaurants.
"We are delighted to bring Mandarin Oriental's renowned levels of hospitality to Dubai, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and we look forward to creating a luxurious urban resort on the desirable location of Jumeirah Beach.
"The exclusive and creative design and all-encompassing luxury facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Dubai, underpinned by our legendary award-winning service, will provide an outstanding destination for future guests."
Commented Edouard Ettedgui, the Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...