Mandarin Oriental, Dubai scheduled to open in 2017
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will be building a new luxury resort in Dubai. The 200-room property is scheduled to open in 2017 and will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road with direct access to the famous Jumeirah Beach. Guests can enjoy infinity edged pools, nine restaurants and bars, a glass-walled ballroom and a lavish spa.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is developing a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai that will have 200 guest rooms, including 12 spacious and exclusive over-the-water villas.
The resort will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai City and will offer direct access to the city's famous golden-sand Jumeirah Beach.
Mandarin Oriental, Dubai is scheduled to open in 2017 and its facilities will include nine gourmet restaurants and bars, including a poolside restaurant and a signature Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop, plus a signature pier-top restaurant that has dedicated docking facilities for guests arriving by private yacht guests.
Accommodation will be stylish and will feature design inspired by culture in Dubai and the hotel group's oriental heritage. The over-the-water villas will boast infinity edge pools and a private swimming platform for direct access into the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The luxury beachfront resort will have a glass-walled 525-square-metre ballroom that opens onto an oceanfront terrace and an all-inclusive 2,800-square-metre spa with a wide range of revitalising beauty and massage treatments that will be carried out in 12 spacious treatment rooms, including three couples' suites and a private VIP suite with its own entrance and thermal experiences. The spa has heat and water therapies, a vitality pool, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a modern fitness centre.
Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports activities at the hotel's Beach Club on Jumeirah Beach and easy access to Jumeirah Road's upscale shops and restaurants.
"We are delighted to bring Mandarin Oriental's renowned levels of hospitality to Dubai, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and we look forward to creating a luxurious urban resort on the desirable location of Jumeirah Beach.
"The exclusive and creative design and all-encompassing luxury facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Dubai, underpinned by our legendary award-winning service, will provide an outstanding destination for future guests."
Commented Edouard Ettedgui, the Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...