Mandarin Oriental, Dubai scheduled to open in 2017
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will be building a new luxury resort in Dubai. The 200-room property is scheduled to open in 2017 and will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road with direct access to the famous Jumeirah Beach. Guests can enjoy infinity edged pools, nine restaurants and bars, a glass-walled ballroom and a lavish spa.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is developing a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai that will have 200 guest rooms, including 12 spacious and exclusive over-the-water villas.
The resort will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai City and will offer direct access to the city's famous golden-sand Jumeirah Beach.
Mandarin Oriental, Dubai is scheduled to open in 2017 and its facilities will include nine gourmet restaurants and bars, including a poolside restaurant and a signature Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop, plus a signature pier-top restaurant that has dedicated docking facilities for guests arriving by private yacht guests.
Accommodation will be stylish and will feature design inspired by culture in Dubai and the hotel group's oriental heritage. The over-the-water villas will boast infinity edge pools and a private swimming platform for direct access into the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The luxury beachfront resort will have a glass-walled 525-square-metre ballroom that opens onto an oceanfront terrace and an all-inclusive 2,800-square-metre spa with a wide range of revitalising beauty and massage treatments that will be carried out in 12 spacious treatment rooms, including three couples' suites and a private VIP suite with its own entrance and thermal experiences. The spa has heat and water therapies, a vitality pool, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a modern fitness centre.
Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports activities at the hotel's Beach Club on Jumeirah Beach and easy access to Jumeirah Road's upscale shops and restaurants.
"We are delighted to bring Mandarin Oriental's renowned levels of hospitality to Dubai, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and we look forward to creating a luxurious urban resort on the desirable location of Jumeirah Beach.
"The exclusive and creative design and all-encompassing luxury facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Dubai, underpinned by our legendary award-winning service, will provide an outstanding destination for future guests."
Commented Edouard Ettedgui, the Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...