Mandarin Oriental, Dubai scheduled to open in 2017
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will be building a new luxury resort in Dubai. The 200-room property is scheduled to open in 2017 and will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road with direct access to the famous Jumeirah Beach. Guests can enjoy infinity edged pools, nine restaurants and bars, a glass-walled ballroom and a lavish spa.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is developing a brand new luxury hotel in Dubai that will have 200 guest rooms, including 12 spacious and exclusive over-the-water villas.
The resort will be located on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai City and will offer direct access to the city's famous golden-sand Jumeirah Beach.
Mandarin Oriental, Dubai is scheduled to open in 2017 and its facilities will include nine gourmet restaurants and bars, including a poolside restaurant and a signature Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop, plus a signature pier-top restaurant that has dedicated docking facilities for guests arriving by private yacht guests.
Accommodation will be stylish and will feature design inspired by culture in Dubai and the hotel group's oriental heritage. The over-the-water villas will boast infinity edge pools and a private swimming platform for direct access into the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The luxury beachfront resort will have a glass-walled 525-square-metre ballroom that opens onto an oceanfront terrace and an all-inclusive 2,800-square-metre spa with a wide range of revitalising beauty and massage treatments that will be carried out in 12 spacious treatment rooms, including three couples' suites and a private VIP suite with its own entrance and thermal experiences. The spa has heat and water therapies, a vitality pool, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a modern fitness centre.
Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports activities at the hotel's Beach Club on Jumeirah Beach and easy access to Jumeirah Road's upscale shops and restaurants.
"We are delighted to bring Mandarin Oriental's renowned levels of hospitality to Dubai, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and we look forward to creating a luxurious urban resort on the desirable location of Jumeirah Beach.
"The exclusive and creative design and all-encompassing luxury facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Dubai, underpinned by our legendary award-winning service, will provide an outstanding destination for future guests."
Commented Edouard Ettedgui, the Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...