Family friendly holidays at Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh with "Young Family Escape" package
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers a special Young Family Escape Package for families planning to visit Egypt over the next few weeks. Parents can take advantage of a complimentary upgrade in a luxury suite while children sleep in a separate bedroom, and the whole family can enjoy complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary "Fill Your Bag" kids' laundry service.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh prides itself on being a family-friendly resort and families with young children can enjoy the "Young Family Escape Package" over the next few weeks.
The resort in Egypt is located on the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and the package includes a complimentary upgrade to a two-bedroom suite with a second bedroom for children so parents can enjoy privacy during their stay.
The package caters for families travelling with children under 12 years old and the suites cater for two adults and up to four children.
Parents can take advantage of return transfers between the airport and the luxury beachfront resort in a luxury van with child seat or booster; a welcome amenity for youngest guests; 50 per cent savings on the first three hours of daily babysitting service for children aged one to 12; complimentary "Fill-Your-Bag" kids' laundry bag for children up to 12; buffet or in-room dining breakfast for the family; 20 per cent savings on spa treatments before 3pm; personalised baby and children's menus in the Sharm el Sheikh hotel's restaurants and in-room dining; and 50 per cent savings on items from regular restaurant menus for children aged between five and 12.
The Young Family Escape Package is available for holidays booked until 2nd October, 2014. The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt surrounded by tranquil lush gardens and cascading fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Pamper yourself on the sandy beach of the beautiful Red Sea during stay at the Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment for the whole family
- Enjoy the dine around option during the entire stay at Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh
- Spacious guest rooms with a private balcony or terrace with stunning views of the Red Sea, pools or gardens
- Unlimited use of Health Club, Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi room
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy endless activities at this luxury boutique hotel in a dramatic setting facing azure waters against scenic desert mountains
- Indulge in an array of dining options and choose from 8 restaurants & bars
- Enjoy fun daily activities such as cooking lessons and belly dancing classes
- Go for a dip in either of the two magnificent pools with dramatic waterfalls
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
The Red Sea resort town of Sharm El Sheikh is known for its wonderful beaches; take six days to enjoy the best of this...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Sharm El Sheikh, a resort town sitting on Egypt's Red Sea shores, is one of the country's top tourist destinations. Find...