Family friendly holidays at Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh with "Young Family Escape" package
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers a special Young Family Escape Package for families planning to visit Egypt over the next few weeks. Parents can take advantage of a complimentary upgrade in a luxury suite while children sleep in a separate bedroom, and the whole family can enjoy complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary "Fill Your Bag" kids' laundry service.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh prides itself on being a family-friendly resort and families with young children can enjoy the "Young Family Escape Package" over the next few weeks.
The resort in Egypt is located on the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and the package includes a complimentary upgrade to a two-bedroom suite with a second bedroom for children so parents can enjoy privacy during their stay.
The package caters for families travelling with children under 12 years old and the suites cater for two adults and up to four children.
Parents can take advantage of return transfers between the airport and the luxury beachfront resort in a luxury van with child seat or booster; a welcome amenity for youngest guests; 50 per cent savings on the first three hours of daily babysitting service for children aged one to 12; complimentary "Fill-Your-Bag" kids' laundry bag for children up to 12; buffet or in-room dining breakfast for the family; 20 per cent savings on spa treatments before 3pm; personalised baby and children's menus in the Sharm el Sheikh hotel's restaurants and in-room dining; and 50 per cent savings on items from regular restaurant menus for children aged between five and 12.
The Young Family Escape Package is available for holidays booked until 2nd October, 2014. The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt surrounded by tranquil lush gardens and cascading fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...