Family friendly holidays at Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh with "Young Family Escape" package
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers a special Young Family Escape Package for families planning to visit Egypt over the next few weeks. Parents can take advantage of a complimentary upgrade in a luxury suite while children sleep in a separate bedroom, and the whole family can enjoy complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary "Fill Your Bag" kids' laundry service.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh prides itself on being a family-friendly resort and families with young children can enjoy the "Young Family Escape Package" over the next few weeks.
The resort in Egypt is located on the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and the package includes a complimentary upgrade to a two-bedroom suite with a second bedroom for children so parents can enjoy privacy during their stay.
The package caters for families travelling with children under 12 years old and the suites cater for two adults and up to four children.
Parents can take advantage of return transfers between the airport and the luxury beachfront resort in a luxury van with child seat or booster; a welcome amenity for youngest guests; 50 per cent savings on the first three hours of daily babysitting service for children aged one to 12; complimentary "Fill-Your-Bag" kids' laundry bag for children up to 12; buffet or in-room dining breakfast for the family; 20 per cent savings on spa treatments before 3pm; personalised baby and children's menus in the Sharm el Sheikh hotel's restaurants and in-room dining; and 50 per cent savings on items from regular restaurant menus for children aged between five and 12.
The Young Family Escape Package is available for holidays booked until 2nd October, 2014. The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt surrounded by tranquil lush gardens and cascading fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...