Family friendly holidays at Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh with "Young Family Escape" package
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers a special Young Family Escape Package for families planning to visit Egypt over the next few weeks. Parents can take advantage of a complimentary upgrade in a luxury suite while children sleep in a separate bedroom, and the whole family can enjoy complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary "Fill Your Bag" kids' laundry service.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh prides itself on being a family-friendly resort and families with young children can enjoy the "Young Family Escape Package" over the next few weeks.
The resort in Egypt is located on the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and the package includes a complimentary upgrade to a two-bedroom suite with a second bedroom for children so parents can enjoy privacy during their stay.
The package caters for families travelling with children under 12 years old and the suites cater for two adults and up to four children.
Parents can take advantage of return transfers between the airport and the luxury beachfront resort in a luxury van with child seat or booster; a welcome amenity for youngest guests; 50 per cent savings on the first three hours of daily babysitting service for children aged one to 12; complimentary "Fill-Your-Bag" kids' laundry bag for children up to 12; buffet or in-room dining breakfast for the family; 20 per cent savings on spa treatments before 3pm; personalised baby and children's menus in the Sharm el Sheikh hotel's restaurants and in-room dining; and 50 per cent savings on items from regular restaurant menus for children aged between five and 12.
The Young Family Escape Package is available for holidays booked until 2nd October, 2014. The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt surrounded by tranquil lush gardens and cascading fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...