Family friendly holidays at Four Seasons Sharm el Sheikh with "Young Family Escape" package
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers a special Young Family Escape Package for families planning to visit Egypt over the next few weeks. Parents can take advantage of a complimentary upgrade in a luxury suite while children sleep in a separate bedroom, and the whole family can enjoy complimentary breakfast, and a complimentary "Fill Your Bag" kids' laundry service.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh prides itself on being a family-friendly resort and families with young children can enjoy the "Young Family Escape Package" over the next few weeks.
The resort in Egypt is located on the shores of the beautiful Red Sea and the package includes a complimentary upgrade to a two-bedroom suite with a second bedroom for children so parents can enjoy privacy during their stay.
The package caters for families travelling with children under 12 years old and the suites cater for two adults and up to four children.
Parents can take advantage of return transfers between the airport and the luxury beachfront resort in a luxury van with child seat or booster; a welcome amenity for youngest guests; 50 per cent savings on the first three hours of daily babysitting service for children aged one to 12; complimentary "Fill-Your-Bag" kids' laundry bag for children up to 12; buffet or in-room dining breakfast for the family; 20 per cent savings on spa treatments before 3pm; personalised baby and children's menus in the Sharm el Sheikh hotel's restaurants and in-room dining; and 50 per cent savings on items from regular restaurant menus for children aged between five and 12.
The Young Family Escape Package is available for holidays booked until 2nd October, 2014. The Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh is a luxury hotel located on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt surrounded by tranquil lush gardens and cascading fountains.
The Red Sea resort has a private beach and four swimming pools including a lap pool, plus a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms and two private spa suites where guests can relax and enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and massages.
Holidaymakers can savour delicious cuisine at the luxury hotel's collection of gourmet restaurants, or unwind in the stylish lounge bars.
The family-friendly resort is perfect for tourists of all ages and younger guests can enjoy a selection of activities including kid's yoga, arts and crafts, mini-chef cooking classes, computer games, beach games, nature walks and a jungle gym playground.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...