First phase of 1.4 million renovation project completed at Grand Punta Cana Beach Club
The first phase of a $1.4 million renovation programme has been completed at the Grand Punta Cana Beach Club in the Dominican Republic. The resort is part of the Occidental Vacation Club, a division of Occidental Hotels and Resorts, and this autumn, the renovations will be continued on the hotel's First Club Lounge.
Occidental Vacation Club (OCV) has announced the completion of the First Phase of a $1.4 million renovation programme on one of its Dominican Republic resorts.
The Grand Punta Cana Beach Club is located on a pristine white sandy palm-lined beach on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic and OCV Grand Level members can reach the beach through a covered walk-way. Guests can relax on private cabanas and in covered lounges and they will have access to private butlers who serve tropical drinks. The area also features two beachside Jacuzzis for relaxation.
"As part of our continuing efforts to create special vacation experiences for our First Club members through exceptional features and amenities, we may be faced with the problem of our members never wanting to leave this exclusive piece of paradise."
Commented Luis Namnum, the President of Occidental Vacation Club. In the autumn, the First Club of the all-inclusive beachfront resort will be refurbished and will provide members with a comfortable First Club Lounge where guests can enjoy premium drinks, snacks, and soft music from the entertainment centre within a relaxed setting.
Namnum added that it will be upgrading its other Caribbean resorts too by adding a new Beach Club, Infinity Pool and First Club to Allegro Playacar, and renovating the Grand Punta Cana's Royal Club. He said:
"We are constantly upgrading our resorts to higher standards, providing our members with exceptional amenities and benefits."
Occidental Vacation Club is a division of Occidental Hotels and Resorts and operates 23 luxury resorts in Aruba, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Haiti, Colombia and Mexico.
Punta Cana is situated on the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic and travellers from all over the world head to the region every year to enjoy its stunning natural scenery that is made up of white sand beaches, turquoise ocean waters, and lush green landscapes.
The region's turquoise ocean provides plenty of opportunities for scuba diving and snorkelling activities, swimming, windsurfing, sailing and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro area is home to the famous award-winning Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury all inclusive beachfront hotels, casinos, boutique shops, theatres, gourmet restaurants, and stylish bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...