Virgin Atlantic strengthens ties with The Holiday Place
As part of their new codeshare agreement with Delta Air Lines, Virgin Atlantic recently met up with product managers at The Holiday Place to talk about the many new possibilities thanks to the new venture, opening up a window of opportunity for holiday packages to the U.S.A and Canada.
During a recent visit to The Holiday Place, a couple of Virgin Atlantic representatives discussed the new opportunities presented to the company thanks to the new joint venture between Virgin and Delta, which would open up new routes to North America and thus the possibility for adding new destinations to The Holiday Place's portfolio.
Since late December last year, the joint venture between Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines and London-based Virgin Atlantic Airways has seen better coverage of transatlantic destinations, connecting many cities between the U.S.A, Canada and the UK.
And now, thanks to new routes linking the two countries, The Holiday Place can take advantage, grab the window of opportunity and look at expanding their existing portfolio of destinations in the U.S.A.
Having worked together successfully for a number of years, Virgin Atlantic and The Holiday Place looked forward to building further connection ties and establishing competitive fares for the new routes.
During the meeting The Holiday Place discussed how it will be placing a stronger focus on U.S.A destinations in their portfolio (existing and new) where they'll be expanding their hotel list. The possibility of starting to offer multi-centre holidays within the U.S.A and U.S.A holidays combined with the Caribbean was also explored.
Virgin Atlantic is The Holiday Place's number one airline partner and the tour operator has successfully grown their passenger numbers to Havana (the company's leading and largest destination) over the past few years with Virgin's direct route from London to Cuba's capital city.
Speaking about the meeting, The Holiday Place's Product Manager, Parul Jadav said:
"We have had a great year with Virgin Atlantic and look forward to growing with them year on year. We are very excited with the new opportunities presented to us as part of the new joint venture and can't wait to get started creating new packages and offers to the U.S.A. for our clients to enjoy and combine with other of our fantastic destinations."
The Holiday Place specialise in creating unique holiday experiences, from tailor-made holidays to expertly crafted tours and twin-centre escapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Take advantage opf the FREE double room upgrade
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...