Virgin Atlantic strengthens ties with The Holiday Place
As part of their new codeshare agreement with Delta Air Lines, Virgin Atlantic recently met up with product managers at The Holiday Place to talk about the many new possibilities thanks to the new venture, opening up a window of opportunity for holiday packages to the U.S.A and Canada.
During a recent visit to The Holiday Place, a couple of Virgin Atlantic representatives discussed the new opportunities presented to the company thanks to the new joint venture between Virgin and Delta, which would open up new routes to North America and thus the possibility for adding new destinations to The Holiday Place's portfolio.
Since late December last year, the joint venture between Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines and London-based Virgin Atlantic Airways has seen better coverage of transatlantic destinations, connecting many cities between the U.S.A, Canada and the UK.
And now, thanks to new routes linking the two countries, The Holiday Place can take advantage, grab the window of opportunity and look at expanding their existing portfolio of destinations in the U.S.A.
Having worked together successfully for a number of years, Virgin Atlantic and The Holiday Place looked forward to building further connection ties and establishing competitive fares for the new routes.
During the meeting The Holiday Place discussed how it will be placing a stronger focus on U.S.A destinations in their portfolio (existing and new) where they'll be expanding their hotel list. The possibility of starting to offer multi-centre holidays within the U.S.A and U.S.A holidays combined with the Caribbean was also explored.
Virgin Atlantic is The Holiday Place's number one airline partner and the tour operator has successfully grown their passenger numbers to Havana (the company's leading and largest destination) over the past few years with Virgin's direct route from London to Cuba's capital city.
Speaking about the meeting, The Holiday Place's Product Manager, Parul Jadav said:
"We have had a great year with Virgin Atlantic and look forward to growing with them year on year. We are very excited with the new opportunities presented to us as part of the new joint venture and can't wait to get started creating new packages and offers to the U.S.A. for our clients to enjoy and combine with other of our fantastic destinations."
The Holiday Place specialise in creating unique holiday experiences, from tailor-made holidays to expertly crafted tours and twin-centre escapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...