Virgin Atlantic strengthens ties with The Holiday Place
As part of their new codeshare agreement with Delta Air Lines, Virgin Atlantic recently met up with product managers at The Holiday Place to talk about the many new possibilities thanks to the new venture, opening up a window of opportunity for holiday packages to the U.S.A and Canada.
During a recent visit to The Holiday Place, a couple of Virgin Atlantic representatives discussed the new opportunities presented to the company thanks to the new joint venture between Virgin and Delta, which would open up new routes to North America and thus the possibility for adding new destinations to The Holiday Place's portfolio.
Since late December last year, the joint venture between Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines and London-based Virgin Atlantic Airways has seen better coverage of transatlantic destinations, connecting many cities between the U.S.A, Canada and the UK.
And now, thanks to new routes linking the two countries, The Holiday Place can take advantage, grab the window of opportunity and look at expanding their existing portfolio of destinations in the U.S.A.
Having worked together successfully for a number of years, Virgin Atlantic and The Holiday Place looked forward to building further connection ties and establishing competitive fares for the new routes.
During the meeting The Holiday Place discussed how it will be placing a stronger focus on U.S.A destinations in their portfolio (existing and new) where they'll be expanding their hotel list. The possibility of starting to offer multi-centre holidays within the U.S.A and U.S.A holidays combined with the Caribbean was also explored.
Virgin Atlantic is The Holiday Place's number one airline partner and the tour operator has successfully grown their passenger numbers to Havana (the company's leading and largest destination) over the past few years with Virgin's direct route from London to Cuba's capital city.
Speaking about the meeting, The Holiday Place's Product Manager, Parul Jadav said:
"We have had a great year with Virgin Atlantic and look forward to growing with them year on year. We are very excited with the new opportunities presented to us as part of the new joint venture and can't wait to get started creating new packages and offers to the U.S.A. for our clients to enjoy and combine with other of our fantastic destinations."
The Holiday Place specialise in creating unique holiday experiences, from tailor-made holidays to expertly crafted tours and twin-centre escapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...