The Holiday Place ladies are going the extra mile in Race for Life
A team of eight ladies from The Holiday Place will be doing the five-kilometre run along London's Hyde Park this Sunday 27th July. The cause? Fighting cancer in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation. The charity they are supporting and raising funds for? Cancer Research and their Race for Life annual run. Come to show your support and cheer on our team of fighting ladies.
Next Sunday 27th July, a team of ladies from The Holiday Place will be joining the Race for Life event in London's Hyde Park to fight cancer and help raise money for Cancer Research, an important charity that works hard to find cures and develop new treatments for this serious life-threatening disease.
The five kilometres race will kick off at 11:00 and the ladies representing The Holiday Place will be running in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), who are raising money in honour of the late Veronica St Louis.
Of course, each member of the THP Ladies team has its personal reasons for doing the run, whether they've been touched by cancer in their own lives because of a close relative or friend or simply for the sake of showing cancer a fighting face while raising funds to stop it claiming more lives.
If you'd like to support this worthy cause you and sponsor our team of running ladies, you are kindly invited to make your donation here.
Cancer Research UK is the world's leading charity in fighting cancer through research. The charity is dedicated to beat cancer on all fronts, from finding new ways to prevent it and diagnose it to developing new, more effective ways to treat it. Cancer Research is entirely funded by the public, and this is precisely why your donation is so important. With everyone's help, they can ensure more and more people each day are fighting cancer.
Come and show your support this Sunday and cheer on our THP Ladies: Nikki, Vishali, Susana, Charlote, Nikita, Alexandra, Dee and Gosia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...