The Holiday Place ladies are going the extra mile in Race for Life
A team of eight ladies from The Holiday Place will be doing the five-kilometre run along London's Hyde Park this Sunday 27th July. The cause? Fighting cancer in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation. The charity they are supporting and raising funds for? Cancer Research and their Race for Life annual run. Come to show your support and cheer on our team of fighting ladies.
Next Sunday 27th July, a team of ladies from The Holiday Place will be joining the Race for Life event in London's Hyde Park to fight cancer and help raise money for Cancer Research, an important charity that works hard to find cures and develop new treatments for this serious life-threatening disease.
The five kilometres race will kick off at 11:00 and the ladies representing The Holiday Place will be running in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), who are raising money in honour of the late Veronica St Louis.
Of course, each member of the THP Ladies team has its personal reasons for doing the run, whether they've been touched by cancer in their own lives because of a close relative or friend or simply for the sake of showing cancer a fighting face while raising funds to stop it claiming more lives.
If you'd like to support this worthy cause you and sponsor our team of running ladies, you are kindly invited to make your donation here.
Cancer Research UK is the world's leading charity in fighting cancer through research. The charity is dedicated to beat cancer on all fronts, from finding new ways to prevent it and diagnose it to developing new, more effective ways to treat it. Cancer Research is entirely funded by the public, and this is precisely why your donation is so important. With everyone's help, they can ensure more and more people each day are fighting cancer.
Come and show your support this Sunday and cheer on our THP Ladies: Nikki, Vishali, Susana, Charlote, Nikita, Alexandra, Dee and Gosia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...