The Holiday Place ladies are going the extra mile in Race for Life
A team of eight ladies from The Holiday Place will be doing the five-kilometre run along London's Hyde Park this Sunday 27th July. The cause? Fighting cancer in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation. The charity they are supporting and raising funds for? Cancer Research and their Race for Life annual run. Come to show your support and cheer on our team of fighting ladies.
Next Sunday 27th July, a team of ladies from The Holiday Place will be joining the Race for Life event in London's Hyde Park to fight cancer and help raise money for Cancer Research, an important charity that works hard to find cures and develop new treatments for this serious life-threatening disease.
The five kilometres race will kick off at 11:00 and the ladies representing The Holiday Place will be running in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), who are raising money in honour of the late Veronica St Louis.
Of course, each member of the THP Ladies team has its personal reasons for doing the run, whether they've been touched by cancer in their own lives because of a close relative or friend or simply for the sake of showing cancer a fighting face while raising funds to stop it claiming more lives.
If you'd like to support this worthy cause you and sponsor our team of running ladies, you are kindly invited to make your donation here.
Cancer Research UK is the world's leading charity in fighting cancer through research. The charity is dedicated to beat cancer on all fronts, from finding new ways to prevent it and diagnose it to developing new, more effective ways to treat it. Cancer Research is entirely funded by the public, and this is precisely why your donation is so important. With everyone's help, they can ensure more and more people each day are fighting cancer.
Come and show your support this Sunday and cheer on our THP Ladies: Nikki, Vishali, Susana, Charlote, Nikita, Alexandra, Dee and Gosia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...