The Holiday Place ladies are going the extra mile in Race for Life
A team of eight ladies from The Holiday Place will be doing the five-kilometre run along London's Hyde Park this Sunday 27th July. The cause? Fighting cancer in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation. The charity they are supporting and raising funds for? Cancer Research and their Race for Life annual run. Come to show your support and cheer on our team of fighting ladies.
Next Sunday 27th July, a team of ladies from The Holiday Place will be joining the Race for Life event in London's Hyde Park to fight cancer and help raise money for Cancer Research, an important charity that works hard to find cures and develop new treatments for this serious life-threatening disease.
The five kilometres race will kick off at 11:00 and the ladies representing The Holiday Place will be running in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), who are raising money in honour of the late Veronica St Louis.
Of course, each member of the THP Ladies team has its personal reasons for doing the run, whether they've been touched by cancer in their own lives because of a close relative or friend or simply for the sake of showing cancer a fighting face while raising funds to stop it claiming more lives.
If you'd like to support this worthy cause you and sponsor our team of running ladies, you are kindly invited to make your donation here.
Cancer Research UK is the world's leading charity in fighting cancer through research. The charity is dedicated to beat cancer on all fronts, from finding new ways to prevent it and diagnose it to developing new, more effective ways to treat it. Cancer Research is entirely funded by the public, and this is precisely why your donation is so important. With everyone's help, they can ensure more and more people each day are fighting cancer.
Come and show your support this Sunday and cheer on our THP Ladies: Nikki, Vishali, Susana, Charlote, Nikita, Alexandra, Dee and Gosia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...