The Holiday Place ladies are going the extra mile in Race for Life
A team of eight ladies from The Holiday Place will be doing the five-kilometre run along London's Hyde Park this Sunday 27th July. The cause? Fighting cancer in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation. The charity they are supporting and raising funds for? Cancer Research and their Race for Life annual run. Come to show your support and cheer on our team of fighting ladies.
Next Sunday 27th July, a team of ladies from The Holiday Place will be joining the Race for Life event in London's Hyde Park to fight cancer and help raise money for Cancer Research, an important charity that works hard to find cures and develop new treatments for this serious life-threatening disease.
The five kilometres race will kick off at 11:00 and the ladies representing The Holiday Place will be running in conjunction with a team from the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), who are raising money in honour of the late Veronica St Louis.
Of course, each member of the THP Ladies team has its personal reasons for doing the run, whether they've been touched by cancer in their own lives because of a close relative or friend or simply for the sake of showing cancer a fighting face while raising funds to stop it claiming more lives.
If you'd like to support this worthy cause you and sponsor our team of running ladies, you are kindly invited to make your donation here.
Cancer Research UK is the world's leading charity in fighting cancer through research. The charity is dedicated to beat cancer on all fronts, from finding new ways to prevent it and diagnose it to developing new, more effective ways to treat it. Cancer Research is entirely funded by the public, and this is precisely why your donation is so important. With everyone's help, they can ensure more and more people each day are fighting cancer.
Come and show your support this Sunday and cheer on our THP Ladies: Nikki, Vishali, Susana, Charlote, Nikita, Alexandra, Dee and Gosia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...