Talise Spa launches new signature treatments across Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
The Talise Spa has launched a new "Signature Wellness" experience across its spas at Jumeirah hotels and resorts in Dubai. The pampering experience includes two new Signature treatments - Talise Therapeutic and Muscle Re-lease - using Talise Spa branded products, warming oils, and massage lotions with SPF30.
The Jumeirah Group's Talise Spas have launched a brand new ‘Signature Wellness' experience that features two treatments.
The wellness experience will be available in all Talise Spas in Jumeirah hotels and resorts across Dubai and will include ‘Talise Therapeutic' and ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatments.
The new treatments use Talise Spa branded products such as therapeutic warming oils and a wellness massage lotion that has SPF30 to help protect skin from everyday exposure to the sun and UV rays.
Professional therapists use the warming oil to increase blood flow and improve metabolic balance, and the ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatment features mineral mud packs that focus on stiffness and joint pain to release tight muscles and repair damaged areas.
The experience is available at Talise Spas at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based luxury hotel chain that boasts a portfolio of upscale award-winning hotels, resorts and high end properties in Dubai and cities across the world.
Some of the group's most famous luxury hotels include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants, and private beach access; and Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and two kilometres of pristine private sandy beach.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and the city boasts unique architecture, huge shopping malls, verdant parks, high end hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can visit attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the city's shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...