Talise Spa launches new signature treatments across Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
The Talise Spa has launched a new "Signature Wellness" experience across its spas at Jumeirah hotels and resorts in Dubai. The pampering experience includes two new Signature treatments - Talise Therapeutic and Muscle Re-lease - using Talise Spa branded products, warming oils, and massage lotions with SPF30.
The Jumeirah Group's Talise Spas have launched a brand new ‘Signature Wellness' experience that features two treatments.
The wellness experience will be available in all Talise Spas in Jumeirah hotels and resorts across Dubai and will include ‘Talise Therapeutic' and ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatments.
The new treatments use Talise Spa branded products such as therapeutic warming oils and a wellness massage lotion that has SPF30 to help protect skin from everyday exposure to the sun and UV rays.
Professional therapists use the warming oil to increase blood flow and improve metabolic balance, and the ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatment features mineral mud packs that focus on stiffness and joint pain to release tight muscles and repair damaged areas.
The experience is available at Talise Spas at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based luxury hotel chain that boasts a portfolio of upscale award-winning hotels, resorts and high end properties in Dubai and cities across the world.
Some of the group's most famous luxury hotels include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants, and private beach access; and Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and two kilometres of pristine private sandy beach.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and the city boasts unique architecture, huge shopping malls, verdant parks, high end hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can visit attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the city's shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...