Talise Spa launches new signature treatments across Jumeirah hotels in Dubai
The Talise Spa has launched a new "Signature Wellness" experience across its spas at Jumeirah hotels and resorts in Dubai. The pampering experience includes two new Signature treatments - Talise Therapeutic and Muscle Re-lease - using Talise Spa branded products, warming oils, and massage lotions with SPF30.
The Jumeirah Group's Talise Spas have launched a brand new ‘Signature Wellness' experience that features two treatments.
The wellness experience will be available in all Talise Spas in Jumeirah hotels and resorts across Dubai and will include ‘Talise Therapeutic' and ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatments.
The new treatments use Talise Spa branded products such as therapeutic warming oils and a wellness massage lotion that has SPF30 to help protect skin from everyday exposure to the sun and UV rays.
Professional therapists use the warming oil to increase blood flow and improve metabolic balance, and the ‘Muscle Re-lease' treatment features mineral mud packs that focus on stiffness and joint pain to release tight muscles and repair damaged areas.
The experience is available at Talise Spas at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
The Jumeirah Group is a Dubai-based luxury hotel chain that boasts a portfolio of upscale award-winning hotels, resorts and high end properties in Dubai and cities across the world.
Some of the group's most famous luxury hotels include the Burj Al Arab with its iconic ship sail structure, fleet of Rolls Royce vehicles and 24-hour butler service; Jumeirah Emirates Towers with 400 rooms and suites, 15 bars and restaurants, and private beach access; and Madinat Jumeirah the Arabian Resort with two boutique hotels and Courtyard summer houses, 44 restaurants and bars, and two kilometres of pristine private sandy beach.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and the city boasts unique architecture, huge shopping malls, verdant parks, high end hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. Holidaymakers can visit attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the city's shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...