Jade Mountain named "Top Caribbean Hotel" by Travel + Leisure magazine
One of the most luxurious hotels in St Lucia has been named as the Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Jade Mountain was awarded the title once again by readers in the magazine's World's Best Awards 2014 and the 29-room, AAA Five Diamond luxury hotel boasts upscale facilities and open-walled guest rooms with infinity pools.
Travel + Leisure Magazine has named Jade Mountain as the "Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas" in the World's Best Awards 2014.
The AAA Five Diamond hotel in St Lucia was awarded the title by readers of the magazine due to its beautiful unique sanctuary-style accommodation with open-walled guest rooms that feature infinity pools, high end facilities, and dedicated service.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, co-owner and Executive Director of Jade Mountain, explained:
"This award means a lot to us. Being a privately owned property, it makes us proud that together with our resort team, we can showcase that an individual property can provide the highest level of service and guest experience which often is expected to be deliverable by brands only."
The 29-room luxury beachfront resort is famous for its three-walled spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into nature. The absence of the fourth wall allows guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pitons and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The rooms feature locally-made tropical wood furniture, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones, creating a tranquil environment.
"In the design of Jade Mountain, it was imperative for us that this complex creative act was accomplished using the palette of indigenous materials lying at our very door step. Our mantra throughout, as well as being location, location, location, was as importantly also local, local, local."
Explained Nick Troubetzkoy, the resort's chairman, architect and builder.
Located in the Soufriere hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays to St Lucia.
Jade Mountain's grounds include the Emerald Estate which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and two beaches and guests staying at both St Lucia hotels will have access to both soft sandy beaches that are fringed with crystal clear waters and perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...