Jade Mountain named "Top Caribbean Hotel" by Travel + Leisure magazine
One of the most luxurious hotels in St Lucia has been named as the Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Jade Mountain was awarded the title once again by readers in the magazine's World's Best Awards 2014 and the 29-room, AAA Five Diamond luxury hotel boasts upscale facilities and open-walled guest rooms with infinity pools.
Travel + Leisure Magazine has named Jade Mountain as the "Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas" in the World's Best Awards 2014.
The AAA Five Diamond hotel in St Lucia was awarded the title by readers of the magazine due to its beautiful unique sanctuary-style accommodation with open-walled guest rooms that feature infinity pools, high end facilities, and dedicated service.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, co-owner and Executive Director of Jade Mountain, explained:
"This award means a lot to us. Being a privately owned property, it makes us proud that together with our resort team, we can showcase that an individual property can provide the highest level of service and guest experience which often is expected to be deliverable by brands only."
The 29-room luxury beachfront resort is famous for its three-walled spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into nature. The absence of the fourth wall allows guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pitons and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The rooms feature locally-made tropical wood furniture, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones, creating a tranquil environment.
"In the design of Jade Mountain, it was imperative for us that this complex creative act was accomplished using the palette of indigenous materials lying at our very door step. Our mantra throughout, as well as being location, location, location, was as importantly also local, local, local."
Explained Nick Troubetzkoy, the resort's chairman, architect and builder.
Located in the Soufriere hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays to St Lucia.
Jade Mountain's grounds include the Emerald Estate which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and two beaches and guests staying at both St Lucia hotels will have access to both soft sandy beaches that are fringed with crystal clear waters and perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...