Jade Mountain named "Top Caribbean Hotel" by Travel + Leisure magazine
One of the most luxurious hotels in St Lucia has been named as the Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Jade Mountain was awarded the title once again by readers in the magazine's World's Best Awards 2014 and the 29-room, AAA Five Diamond luxury hotel boasts upscale facilities and open-walled guest rooms with infinity pools.
Travel + Leisure Magazine has named Jade Mountain as the "Top Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas" in the World's Best Awards 2014.
The AAA Five Diamond hotel in St Lucia was awarded the title by readers of the magazine due to its beautiful unique sanctuary-style accommodation with open-walled guest rooms that feature infinity pools, high end facilities, and dedicated service.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, co-owner and Executive Director of Jade Mountain, explained:
"This award means a lot to us. Being a privately owned property, it makes us proud that together with our resort team, we can showcase that an individual property can provide the highest level of service and guest experience which often is expected to be deliverable by brands only."
The 29-room luxury beachfront resort is famous for its three-walled spacious guest suites with bedrooms, living areas, and private infinity pools that glide into one another to form platforms that float out into nature. The absence of the fourth wall allows guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pitons and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The rooms feature locally-made tropical wood furniture, and are free from modern amenities such as TVs, radios or telephones, creating a tranquil environment.
"In the design of Jade Mountain, it was imperative for us that this complex creative act was accomplished using the palette of indigenous materials lying at our very door step. Our mantra throughout, as well as being location, location, location, was as importantly also local, local, local."
Explained Nick Troubetzkoy, the resort's chairman, architect and builder.
Located in the Soufriere hillside above the beach resort of its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is an idyllic retreat for destination weddings, honeymoons and romantic holidays to St Lucia.
Jade Mountain's grounds include the Emerald Estate which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
Anse Chastanet is situated on 600 lush tropical acres of land and two beaches and guests staying at both St Lucia hotels will have access to both soft sandy beaches that are fringed with crystal clear waters and perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...