Experience luxury and beauty at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is renowned for offering a unique holiday experience for tourists, and Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun is the perfect place to enjoy luxury within tropical surroundings. The hotel features stunning sculptures, artefacts, and paintings throughout, and the spacious oceanfront guest suites have individual names rather than numbers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts offer a collection of upscale properties in beautiful destinations and while wellness and health are at the forefront, one of the company's hotels focuses on beauty in every way.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun is located within 14 acres of stunning natural surroundings and the property translates as 'the paradise of the beautiful one'. The 'beauty' refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property 80 per cent of the year.
Throughout the ultra all inclusive beach resort, original sculptures, artefacts, and paintings from all over the world are featured, making it a mini museum and gallery as well as an upscale hotel.
The AAA Five Diamond award-winning property has 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites and rather than being numbered, each room has been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his 'beauty' has travelled to. Each of the guest rooms has been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
Located on the Riviera Maya, just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the resort is the first and only fully certified thelasso centre in North America and guests can experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Guests can enjoy a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, maid service three times daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, complimentary unlimited worldwide calls, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, a handmade beach bag, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
The all inclusive experience also includes unlimited top-shelf spirits and specialty beverages in the Cancun resort's two elegant lounges, catamaran sunset sailings and a shopping excursion to Puerto Morelos by boat, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, and access to the rejuvenating Thalasso therapy spa and the invigorating aqua gym.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates an array luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company operated brands including Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...