Experience luxury and beauty at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is renowned for offering a unique holiday experience for tourists, and Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun is the perfect place to enjoy luxury within tropical surroundings. The hotel features stunning sculptures, artefacts, and paintings throughout, and the spacious oceanfront guest suites have individual names rather than numbers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts offer a collection of upscale properties in beautiful destinations and while wellness and health are at the forefront, one of the company's hotels focuses on beauty in every way.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Cancun is located within 14 acres of stunning natural surroundings and the property translates as 'the paradise of the beautiful one'. The 'beauty' refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property 80 per cent of the year.
Throughout the ultra all inclusive beach resort, original sculptures, artefacts, and paintings from all over the world are featured, making it a mini museum and gallery as well as an upscale hotel.
The AAA Five Diamond award-winning property has 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites and rather than being numbered, each room has been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his 'beauty' has travelled to. Each of the guest rooms has been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
Located on the Riviera Maya, just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the resort is the first and only fully certified thelasso centre in North America and guests can experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Guests can enjoy a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, maid service three times daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, complimentary unlimited worldwide calls, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, a handmade beach bag, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
The all inclusive experience also includes unlimited top-shelf spirits and specialty beverages in the Cancun resort's two elegant lounges, catamaran sunset sailings and a shopping excursion to Puerto Morelos by boat, complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course, and access to the rejuvenating Thalasso therapy spa and the invigorating aqua gym.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates an array luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company operated brands including Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...