Half Moon in Jamaica celebrates Diamond Jubilee with diamond giveaway
This year, the Half Moon Resort in Jamaica is celebrating a special milestone with its Diamond Jubilee anniversary. To mark the occasion, the luxury resort has given guests the chance to win three $10,000 diamonds on three specific days, as well as a three-night 1954 package that will run until December, 2014.
Guests staying at the Half Moon Resort in the Caribbean will be in for a treat this year as the luxury property celebrates its Diamond Jubilee anniversary.
The luxury Jamaica resort is giving three lucky guests the chance to win a £10,000 diamond on three specific days. Two of the three diamonds have already been presented to guests.
Aram Zerunian, the General Manager of Half Moon, explained:
"The first, in February, was to a gentleman travelling solo to Jamaica on business. He was delighted and said he would give it to his wife."
There is still one diamond remaining and guests can also help celebrate the 60th anniversary with a special three-night1954 package that costs $1,954 and includes accommodation, all dining and premium drinks, return transfers, and two massage treatments at the luxury resort's Fern Tree Spa.
Half Moon is one of the most luxurious and high end resorts in the Caribbean and it has gained a valuable reputation as well as many awards and accolades over the decades.
Zerunian also commented:
"There are no more hotels like this being built. Our architecture is not compressed. We are on 400 acres, a property so large we offer complimentary bike tours and horse and carriage rides."
"Our tallest building is no more than two stories. We have beachfront cottages, superior rooms and suites, 31 villas from three to seven bedrooms each, 54 pools, an equestrian centre and the largest spa in the Caribbean that incorporates modern techniques with Jamaica's ancient healing remedies."
This year also marks the 50th anniversary of the beachfront resort's 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf course, which was one of the first to be built in the Caribbean.
The Half Moon Resort is situated upon a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach on the north coast of Jamaica nestled within 400 acres of lush landscapes and fringing the sparkling azure Caribbean Sea.
Accommodation at the stunning resort comprises elegant rooms and suites, and luxurious villas ranging from four to seven bedrooms. Guest rooms feature spacious balconies or private patios, air conditioning, TVs with cable, mini-bars, bathrobes, direct dial telephones and twice-daily maid service.
The Royal Villas offer personalised butlers, housekeepers and chefs; private swimming pools; spacious living areas with wireless Internet; air conditioning; bathrobes; cable TV and DVD players; and outdoor areas with ocean or garden views.
Facilities at the hotel include the Dolphin Lagoon, an equestrian centre, the Anancy Children's Village, the Hype Zone for teenagers, a health and fitness centre, luxury treatments at the famous Fern Tree Spa, six gourmet restaurants, and eight stylish bar lounges.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...